• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
UB-01 Kenobi
Local time
6:46 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Alright, that's great! Maybe it could be shortened a bit.

Anything you would like to comment about Lickitung?
    Good so far. Not what I expected, but uniqueness is always welcomed. Could you elaborate on how is Lickilicky effective?
    I am currently progressing with my Normal-type reviews, and one component that I added is quotes from other people about Normal-type families. Do you have any particular Normal-type families you would want to do?

Available: Bidoof line, Ditto, Fletchling, Glameow line, Lickitung line, Miltank, Pidove family, Smeargle, Stantler

Sorry if this request seems abrupt.
    Hey.

Well, like you know the function you can turn on for some games when you walk by another person with a 3DS and you exchange data?

Also, I know it's supremely stupid, as Lugia does not fit this role, but what would be a good offensive Lugia that has Psycho Boost? If I ever get a cord to connect my GBA to my Gamecube, I'm going to transfer over my purified Shadow Lugia. It comes with Psycho Boost when you purify it. It's darn right hard to purify though.
    So I really want to make req's for the greninja suspect test, which I will dedicate myself to since I have more time on my hands now. And I will put my pride aside and am willing to use a tested readymade team. With that said I still prefer an HO playstyle. So, have any reccommendations?
    Hi! How are you?

I'll try that out.

Also, I don't know the magic numbers for stats a Pokemon has to reach to take out what and out speed this and stuff, so I basically invest enough EVs to reach a number of stat I like. For example, my Umbreon has enough EVs in Def and Sp. Def to reach 350 in each. I have no idea what that is suppose to reach, but I like that number so I invested enough EVs to reach that stat, ya know?

Should I check my Streetpass on ΩR? I only have five, and I don't know if I should go check it. What do you think I should do?
    Does it work good as a supporter? I need Clefable to reliably set up Gravity. (Unviable Strategy, I know)
    Hi! How are you?

Hey, just wondering, but how good of a wall is Clefable? I really want to use it on this team I'm making 'cause it has access to a rare move that is super crucial for my team to function properly.
    So what should I do with my Calm Clefable(s)? And I need special bulk on my team...
    ScarfTran Overheat Flamethrower Earth Power Flash Cannon?
    I decided to give Wish Clefable s twist by using a Calm nature and Reflect for more mixed bulk which my teams usually need; other than this, CM and SR, what sets are good? Maybe a set with offensive EVs?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom