Recent content by uhhhhh

1. uhhhhh

Preview M18: The Archdjinni of the Rings: Hoopa

I just noticed something after watching the trailers. Is Hoopa actually talking? WITH ITS MOUTH? No telepathy stuff this time?
  2. uhhhhh

FAQ: PMD: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth/Gates to Infinity Discussion Thread

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth Interesting... according to Serebii we have to take a picture of ourselves with the 3DS to determine our starter this time. If that's the case then that WAS the partner selection screen which is weird since there's only five...
  3. uhhhhh

FAQ: PMD: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth/Gates to Infinity Discussion Thread

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth This is the partner selection screen right? If so, I think we can confirm more than five starters. After all, they wouldn't let you pick a partner of the same species right?
  4. uhhhhh

Preview of the conclusion of the Rocket-Dan's meteorite plot

I dunno if anyone else has noticed this, but looks like someone else is in the party: Anywhoo, this arc looks really awesome. I'm guessing that Pikachu glowing might be because of what Zekrom did to him.
  5. uhhhhh

Famous Japanese voice actors on Pokemon (Not Opinion Based)

Romi Park voiced Forrest. Rie Kugimiya is that witch in the Ashachu episode.
  6. uhhhhh

Famous Japanese voice actors on Pokemon (Not Opinion Based)

Looking through ANN's list... Norio Wakamoto, Rie Kugimiya, Romi Park, Rie Tanaka, Aya Endo, Jun Fukuyama, Nana Mizuki among others that I recognize... wow. Also recently, Ichigo's and Tidus' VA (Masakazu Morita) played Pod.
  7. uhhhhh

April 17 title

Fantina and Jasmine says hi. So, Wallace is appearing now eh? That took long enough... and out of nowhere as well! Next thing you know we see Will, Karen, and Janine in the anime *is shot*
Back
Top Bottom