Recent content by UltimaChandelure

1. U

Mew Giveaway in the UK

You can just get it, no problems at all. :)
  2. U

Battle Maison Super Doubles team advice

Hmm ... all Pokémon are very capable on their own, but they don't really seem to have a lot of synergie together. I cannot say I know a whole lot about competitive battling, but I have 4 of the 5 statues in the BM (Multi battles remain...), and I can tell you: the Maison is downright easy / not...
  3. U

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

It was the other way around: Psychic was immume to ghost.
  4. U

That's a pretty good start! From here on just start hatching eggs untill you find a 4IV child, and replace one of the parents with that one, but remember to always have all 6 IV's covered somehow. From there on your offspring will quickly improve. Are you taking note of their nature as well?
  5. U

^The Time Machine is best used to get up to 5IV's, because the last IV will always be random. That's why I usually just hatch batches of 5 eggs and check them all at once. The chance of finding a 6IV egg with a 6IV Ditto and a 5 IV parent are pretty high anyway, and with Talonflame/Volcarona and...
  6. U

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

How many Pokemon are you looking at per team, 4 or 6? For an easy start, check what Pokemon you can get in your Friend Safari. If you have a bunch of people registered in your 3DS, you can get a great variety of Pokemon there. For Ghost type, you can get Litwicks and Pumpkaboo in pretty much...
  7. U

I've been trying to get every single ribbon out there in gen 6 on my shiny Litwick, that I bred in XY. She's got these on her so far: So my question is: Did I miss any?
  8. U

Best wonder trades?

In my case, the best ones were (most likely) also hacked: a 6IV shiny Donphan, a 6IV shiny level 100 Ditto with Pokerus and a shiny Mewtwo. Looking from a legit perspective, I've received some very good Pokemon for breeding, Pokemon I wouldn't likely breed otherwise (Cleffa, for example)...
  9. U

Pokemon that deserves a mega-evolution

I was taking a look at all the pokemon that aren't part of any evolutionary line (yet) and Spiritomb stood out to me. Thus, this Ghost-loving fangirl decided to do some (extremely shallow) research on how this creepy critter preformed competitively. To quote Smogon: "...however, Spiritomb is now...
  10. U

Are Hidden Abilities always better?

In that case, yes it sucks. XD
  11. U

Are Hidden Abilities always better?

Because Durant also gets Entrainment, which allows the transfer of ability. In other words: You lead with a Truant Durant (AKA TruAnt), give the opponent Truant with Entrainment, then switch your Durant with a set-up Pokemon like Gyarados or Dragonite (the opponent's truant will activate so you...
  12. U

Hannah's Trading Thread

I'll be waiting~ ^^
  13. U

Hannah's Trading Thread

Great! When can we trade? I'll be online for quite a while now and my FC is in my trainer card.:D
  14. U

Hannah's Trading Thread

Great! I'll be waiting! :D
  15. U

Hannah's Trading Thread

Heey! I was wondering if you still have a HA Timburr left? I'm fine with any gender or IV's, but if it's possible, I would love one with a IV of 0 in speed (It's for Super Doubles), but really anything is fine as long as it has the HA. I can offer a 6IV shiny Buneary in return.
Back
Top Bottom