Recent content by Ultra Pidgeot

1. Ultra Pidgeot

Movies/TV Rate the Last Movie you Watched

Her - weak ending/10 2nd best film of 2013 Wolf of Wall Street - 10/10 confirmed MOTY Saving Mr. Banks - 8/10 schmaltz American Hustle - 9/10 Altman wannabe Lone Survivor - 3/10 killing brown people is gr8
  2. Ultra Pidgeot

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Barry Bonds - Kanye West feat. Lil Wayne
  3. Ultra Pidgeot

COMPLETE: Infinite Unimportance

Hey, everybody. I hardly ever post on here but I've started flexing my writing muscle once again. Here is a little short story (and I do mean short). Enjoy! Or don't. You've got free will. Hollywood would have you believe that space, when seen from the interior of an interstellar vessel...
  4. Ultra Pidgeot

Thoughts on Script/Screenplay fics

I think it would work perfectly fine. I mean, I know literally nothing about Maximum Ride (birds or kids or bird kids or something, right?), but if you want it to be for a visual medium, like TV, then of course it works. It wouldn't work if you were trying to make it into a regular fic people...
  5. Ultra Pidgeot

What do you find is the biggest single problem with fanfics?

This may have already been said, but the biggest problem with fan fiction is just that. It's fan fiction. It's a terribly, terribly limited art form. While there are certainly very creative fan fictions, there are no really original fan fictions. They all are based off a preexisting property...
  6. Ultra Pidgeot

Favorite game and series

Favorite game of all time?? Red. Dead. Redemption. It's just perfect. HONORABLE MENTION Fallout 3. Stunning size of a game, stunning story, tight AF gameplay. It's the complete package. Spec Ops: The Line. One of the single greatest shooters of all time. While the gameplay is passable and...
  7. Ultra Pidgeot

Movies/TV Rate the Last Movie you Watched

Kill Bill Volume 2 6/10 This film is a marked improvement over the first, though that isn't saying much. It lacks the rampant egotism and pretentiousness of the first, toning down the violence and instead focusing more on the story. Tarantino ratchets up the emotion and tones down the...
  8. Ultra Pidgeot

Food cravings

Jimmy John's. I really really want some Jimmy John's right now.
  9. Ultra Pidgeot

What do you eat when you're sick?

Macaroni, jello, kool aid, saltines.... pretty boring.
  10. Ultra Pidgeot

Obsolete: Favorite TV Show....

Re: What Is Your Favorite TV show? Community - What a show. It's one of the best shows in existence. Great characters, great writing, great concept, great everything. So packed full of meta references and pop-culture jokes Tarantino openly weeps when he watches it. 30 Rock - Tina Fey is the...
  11. Ultra Pidgeot

Billie Holiday - My Man
  12. Ultra Pidgeot

Strangely Awesome Food Combos

I got mine from Even Stevens.... the gooey gobbler. Turkey on peanut butter sandwiches. I don't... can't even describe how much I like this sandwich.
  13. Ultra Pidgeot

What's Everyone's Favorite Foods/Beverages?

Food - Bloody, rare filet Mignon with a little char on the outside wrapped in charred, salty bacon is hard to top. Also - good good nigirizushi, tuna steaks, properly cooked flounder, paella, the list goes on... Drink - horchata, ice cold Mexican beer, sweet tea, good old Coca-Cola, piping hot...
  14. Ultra Pidgeot

Explain Your Usertitle

Mine is the title of this very catchy song from David Bowie's album "The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars"
  15. Ultra Pidgeot

The Protomen... HOPE RIDES ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE
Back
Top Bottom