Recent content by UmbraFox

1. U

Pokemon: The Bond

Jay was pretty happy with himself. A 58-buck pull on a cold Icirrus morning outside the Pokemon Centre wasn't bad by his standards, although his fingers were sore from playing the guitar in the cold. Something had bugged him all morning, however. He had felt a strange pull, a call almost, that...
  2. U

Pokemon: The Bond (Sign-Up always open!)

Human: Bond Pokemon: How's that? Ah, and I left the key in the lock
  3. U

Outcry (sign-up/always open)

Blathers, he's great. I'm happy someone is interested in this. Accepted
  4. U

Shakuhachi Hotel for Pokemon Gijinkas (Start-up)

OOC: Taeis is in his room. And if it's not Taeis, then Felix stays heterosexual
  5. U

"Ah" he said. "I know the feeling, but unfortunately, my relationship isn't over, and I have no say in it."
  6. U

Felix watched as Asilla stomped off out of the pool area. "What's her problem?" he asked
  7. U

Felix as the water splashed all over him, but then shrugged. He was getting in anyway, so why did it matter if he got wet? He went over to the side of the pool and dived in.
  8. U

"Trust me, I'm doing my best to avoid him. I don't want to be gay again"
  9. U

"Terrible. He even hypnotized me to make me think I'm gay whenever he's around."
  10. U

"Ow, er- hey." he said, rubbing his head and wondering why girls were so clumsy today. "You're down here too?"
  11. U

"Er- just trying to relax. weird day for me." OOC: Can't sleep?
  12. U

"heh", Felix laughed nervously. "Er- no reason. What are you girls doing down here so late?"
  13. U

OOC: Ah, sorry. Hurr Durr "Hey, no worries" Felix said, glad to see some girls around. "You girls going for a swim?" he asked, before shooting them a quick, skeptical look. "You are girls, right?" he asked, half-joking
  14. U

OOC: Meh, it's the first thing that came to my mind. Boardies are like swimming shorts. "Boardies" is slang for "board shorts"
  15. U

OOC: Ah okay. I did it because I wanted to show that the hypnosis worked. I didn't really know how to express his homosexuality any other way, because I've never had a homosexual character before. Felix decided that he'd go check out the pool to get his mind off being temporarily gay. He just...
Back
Top Bottom