U
Local time
5:08 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, Tyranitar, thanks for telling me about the next chapter! I didn't know much about Missingno until you wrote about it. So I did some research, and Missingno is fascinating! I really love your stories!
    coincidence. Actually I aimed for the company secrets i.e. Region popularity or were ideas came from but got sucked into stuff like silvers mom.
    Hey bud, it would be a conterpart, not a thing called 'sequel'. Alakazam and metagross have changed ways, and, you dont even know, that, whos behind this!.. (Or maybe... You know)
    hey buddy i am making a sequel to history. fell free to add suggestions, this is about how alakazam and metagross rebuild the empire...
    hi, i am a big fan of pokemon mythology and history, and i am researching it. well, i am kinda a part of it, since i am a raikou.i wanna be your friend, and tell me if you need any help for your fic, i have all info abt all legendaries and history itself. Welcome to 'Writer's Workshop'. I am a raikou always on his friend's side, well, for the most time. And even through you have joined recently, your post lvl is quite high! Great Work! Catch 'Ya Later! Goodbye!
    Hey there, I like your fic, its a nice new addition to the workshop, not often you see pieces like yours crop up. :)
    Don't suppose if you have the spare time, you would be willing to take a look at my fic Seasons and leave some feedback?
    Sorry, I just wanted to say how you mention your future HM slave in your sig made me laugh.
    Every team needs an HM slave!~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom