Recent content by Umbramatic

1. U

COMPLETE: Truth (Oneshot) (EVERYONE)

Hello! If you've seen any of my stuff on FFnet you might remember a silly old thing called Green and White I wrote back in 2012. Well heads up because this fic you see before you is a sequel. Why? Well, I wanted to revisit the characters and see how they and my writing skills have evolved...
  2. U

COMPLETE: Crater Dreams (Oneshot)

Hello! Before you read this story a few things about it: This story was initially written as an entry to a contest on another forum. However, this time I decided to use the judges' feedback to actually revise the story I had, rather than writing a new story with the same themes and concepts...
  3. U

COMPLETE: Caging Destruction (Oneshot) (TEEN)

Hey all! This is... my first proper fanfic published on this site in almost three years. Wow. Anyway, this here oneshot is a spiritual successor to a oneshot I wrote for a contest on another site. When the contest results came in I decided the original story was flawed enough that I wanted to...
  4. U

TEEN: Wonders of Unova

So, finally posting my review! First, agreeing with the other reviewers that your run-on sentences and bits of grammar could use some work, and it would have probs been better to use a Golett instead of a Golurk. That said, the various character interactions were adorable and hilarious. The...
  5. U

POPULAR: Simple Questions, Simple Answers

I'll definitely try to work up that drive, since it's helped me before.
  6. U

This is actually relevant to something I did in that RP I mentioned. I ran this long, epic, story arc, and I was so PASSIONATE about getting it done and making it great, and I actually succeeded. I worry that getting that same passion for one of my current story ideas might be harder, but if I...
  7. U

How old are you, readers?

Just turned 22. Started writing at age... 15 or so?
  8. U

Hello all. Used to be known as InsaneTyranitar and briefly TheHydreigonator, in case any of you remember me. I'm coming back here after RPing at another site for over two years and want to try my hand at writing fics again, but have one big problem I need to address. My self-discipline...
  9. U

Who is the hottest gym leader?

Ah crap, how could I forget about Misty? she ties with Sabrina for sure...
  10. U

Who is the hottest gym leader?

Gym Leaders? Hmm... Kanto: Sabrina Johto: Clair Hoenn: Flannery Sinnoh: Candice Unova: Skyla ...I also have a strange man-crushes on Falkner, Morty, and Wallace (Though I like Wallace's champion uniform).
  11. U

Favorite Pokemon Type(s)

Top three are Dark, Ghost, and Dragon. Top five adds Psychic and Steel.
  12. U

Offering Mons With Rare Egg Moves, Some DW Abilities (Closed For Now)

Re: Offering Mons With Rare Egg Moves, Some DW Abilities (One Week Only!) IMPORTANT NOTICE: This thread is now CLOSED to new trades until I can get consistent access to an internet connection that allows for DS-to-DS trading. The mods will be informed, and the thread title will be changed to...
  13. U

Re: Offering Mons With Rare Egg Moves, Some DW Abilities (One Week Only!) Just to warn people: I will probably have to close this thread at the end of Saturday, unless the new phone I'm planning on getting can be used as a temporary source of an internet connection. Sorry.
  14. U

Re: Offering Mons With Rare Egg Moves, Some DW Abilities (One Week Only!) As soon as I breed that Vulpix, which should be sometime tonight.
  15. U

Re: Offering Mons With Rare Egg Moves, Some DW Abilities (One Week Only!) Sure!
Back
Top Bottom