U
Local time
7:22 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Anyways, we'll settle this later (when we battle). I suspect that you might beat me this time.
    Are you kidding? If I remember correctly, I only had my Blaziken left at the end of the battle (and it was in the red or yellow).
    I'll battle you later if you want (not right now; I think I'm going to have dinner soon). Do you want to battle?
    Oh, okay. You can get a King's Rock from Wild Poliwhirl and Slowbro (%5), or from the Treasure hunter north of Undella town (though he only gives you one random item per day). And sorry for declining the battle; I don't have my team with me right now.
    Okay; just let me know when you're ready :)

By the way: you don't happen to have a female Marill from the Dream World, do you?
    I have a Chatot ready to trade. When we trade (if you still want the Chatot), would you mind helping me evolve my Slowpoke into Slowking? I already have it holding a King's Rock.
    Hey, long time no see! I don't have a Chatot in White, but I may be able to transfer one from my Pearl game; I'll have to check if I have one there. I'll let you know after I check ^_^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom