Umbrepom
Local time
2:57 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• my life is dedicated to four things: choromatsu, the warden, hapu, popplio. this is my status
    how many times can I post something non pokemon related as a status before I'm suspended from my account? will I get suspended from my account? if I say I love hapu can I fix my image
    im spamming my own status and these dumb forums can't stop me from doing it every ten seconds
    Well my clan keeps me pretty busy considering I'm the one that runs it (cause I'm the best player lol) but I'm really into drama I was Ichabod crane In my schools production of sleepy hollow and had to turn around and perform another lead role for the community theatre in a Christmas show I also sing in my schools show club and play basketball
    Yeah I get what your saying but if you've never heard of an anime called death note it's awesome and a lot different from most anime I'm like hooked on it right now haha
    Lol well it's about my Pokemon clan I have here at my school we've been competing amongst ourselves for the last two years and the story is about this tournament we had this year so it's sort of a historical fiction story if ya want I can probably send it to you in a pm
    Hey, I took a look at insanity and I liked it a lot haha you've got me wanting to use mawile now if ya want vm me and we could talk bout whatever lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom