Recent content by Umeko

1. U

The Situation Room 2.0

Hey guys, miss me? I'm in class right now discussing game theory and stuff, and I'm really in the mood to start playing mafia again. :3
  2. U

Bulbagarden Idol 3.0- Overall Winner Announced!

Re: Bulbagarden Idol 3.0 (Round 5) Erm... assuming that my host pick song is Brokenhearted by Karmin, I'll do that one~
  3. U

Bulbagarden Idol 3.0- Overall Winner Announced!

Re: Bulbagarden Idol 3.0 (Round 5) lol I know NONE OF THE SONGS on my list (not by name, at least), except the Evanescence one but Evanescence songs make me physically sick. I am 100% serious about that ahaha. I'll look these up on Youtube once I have some more reliable 3G and see which one...
  4. U

Mafia Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Endgame (Victory for the Villains!)

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 6 (Purging of the Members) - 8/11/12 Saw it coming. Welp. I was vanilla at this point anyway, so whatever. Neonsands, I didn't find out anything more since I last contacted you, so I'm leaving you with pretty much everything I know! Use it well. Good luck town!
  5. U

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Night 5 (Losses For Both Sides) - 8/10/12 That's kind of her shtick, I think. I don't know why she persists with it though, from what I've seen it ends up badly for her pretty consistently, hahaha.
  6. U

Archives Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Speaking of pronunciations, that reminds me that Pokedex 3D Pro includes audio pronunciation for all the Pokemon - the Japanese release even has them for English names. So imo pronunciations are more viable now, but of course we have those ever- present issues with audio files.
  7. U

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Night 5 (Losses For Both Sides) - 8/10/12 I told you guys. :V But at least a mafioso was taken down too! Woooo!!
  8. U

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 5 (Reunited) - 8/9/12 Govorner isn't even a particularly scummy role... You're only seeing it as scummy because she used it to save herself. Which, I mean, can you blame her?
  9. U

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 5 (Reunited) - 8/9/12 I've pinpointed what bugs me about the bandwagon on Fresa. If she's a mafia-aligned governor, why didn't she use her ability when Jolty Febe was being lynched? Sure, it would have done absolutely nothing to clear Jolty's name, but it would...
  10. U

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 5 (Reunited) - 8/9/12 I'm... hesitant to cast a vote on Fresa just yet. I wouldn't really consider that enough to incriminate one as mafia. Sure, if Fresa's town, she's probably just vanilla at this point and thus has no particularly useful role to help the...
  11. U

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 5 (Reunited) - 8/9/12 Fresa;, may I just ask why you've stopped communicating with text ever since you stopped the lynch on you?
  12. U

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Night 4 (Mass Confusion) - 8/7/12 The flavor text seems to suggest lynch immunity/lynch redirection... or some sort of commuter. Though since Fresa was able to make a post I think that rules out the latter. For what it's worth, I don't think this was a matter of...
  13. U

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 4 (The Group Dwindles) - 8/7/12 Fair enough. Unvote: Human Not sure where to go from here though. I don't think there's enough evidence on Fresa to justify a lynch on her yet, personally.
  14. U

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 4 (The Group Dwindles) - 8/7/12 Can the cop confirm being the one to say this?
  15. U

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Mafia - Day 4 (The Group Dwindles) - 8/7/12 But why would the cop believe a vanilla townie claim without questioning/checking? That's like the easiest thing for a mafioso to claim. Why would the cop even be taking claims?
Back
Top Bottom