• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
U
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Do you feel that there are other cartoons that got better movies based on them than Pokemon? And also, how do you like the new forums?
    Ryu Taylor
    Ryu Taylor
    I see.

Personally, "DuckTales the Movie - Treasure of the Lost Lamp" is one of my favorite movies based on a cartoon series. I recommend it.
    U
    uncutpokemon
    Never really got into ducktales to be honest.
    Ryu Taylor
    Ryu Taylor
    That's okay.

Plus, there are some cases where movies were the pilot for a TV series (Jimmy Neutron, for example).
    Your latest thread got closed. I think it would be a good idea to keep stuff like that to your on-site blog.
    I see you haven't been here in months. Welcome back.

I'm Ryu Taylor, Bulbapedia's resident dub shill.

Just kidding. Although I prefer the dub over the original, I know its mistakes.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…