unrepentantAuthor
Local time
7:12 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well after that I chagned schools, the year after that was pretty good actually since I had changed.
    Well the guys I was with were the opposite xD but they basically bothered you for anything you did and did it until it stopped being funny, which was never, basically anyone that even had a speck of responsibility or seriousness was their target.
    I know how that feels I felt the same way towards this school I was in once.
    I responded to your last visitor message via PM, since it turned out way too long for VMs.

Who's the guy in your profile picture, by the way?
    Night owl indeed

Hmm. I do not have insomnia, but I suffer from keeping strange hours, sleeping till noon and staying up till near morning. It's very fine, except from Thursdays, when I have to get up at 6 AM to go to school. I tend to ignore people that are ignorant, but I guess that's hard in a school filled to the brim with them... How terrible is the weather? When I was in London last April (and a week later in May) the weather was absolutely astounding; clear skies, sun and hot temperatures!

Are the self-loathing issues centered around a particular subject, or are they simply general? Are they directed at your personality? Your talents/lack thereof? Anything else?

Forgive me if I'm being intrusive :)
    I'mma shift this over to PMs - it's getting kinda long for VMs.

No - flaming is when you insult people, no matter how rational you think you're being, for no reason, or insinuating that they are somehow lesser than yourself. Debate and disagreement are welcome, but it all goes back to respect.

I am most thankful for it :) I'm really glad you liked it. I'm working on the next chapter, but it's going a little slower than I'd like. That seems to be a trend with this story, though :/
    Yeah I'll try to give you a proper review.

I understand, plus my computer's sort of busted too I'm using sa replacement.
    I guess Internet has its good sides as well.

I was actually talking about my country, but yeah, politicians really are the biggest criminals. Same goes for my country.

Haha, only a bit? Well Japan really is an interesting country with an interesting culture. While I do know a couple of phrases and words, I am by no means a Japanese nor do I speak it at all. It seems quite complex especially with all the various letters.

Oh, I didn't know that! If that's the case, take your time! I don't want you to stress over something as ridiculous as an online fic. ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom