• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • AussieEevee continues his perilous adventures in Johto. Watch his HeartGold Nuzlocke here.
UnseeingRaccoon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh wow that's rough, yeah I hate getting the night shift. It's not busy but not good for your sleeping, glad to see you have time to relax. :) Let me just get my charger and I'll jump online.
    Oh yeah sure thing, sorry my schedule's been kinda off lately. I can go online right now if you're ready.
    Sure thing, just shoot me a battle whenever you see me online. Or if you want to schedule a time that would be fine too. Good job playing in the tourney, that's good experience for learning battling :)
    Hey, I didn't get the e-mail about this so I only just got your message! If you don't mind waiting until thursday afternoon, I can do that :)
    I'm sorry, but I forfeit this match. I had a really pissy day and I feel that if I continued that frustrating battle any longer, I might've lost my mind.
    I will be online in 5-10 minutes. My FC should be in the "About Me" tab on my.profile. I look forward to our battle! :D
    No worries, thanks for getting back to me and letting me know. Hope everything works out and see you around the forums. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…