• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
UnseeingRaccoon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh wow that's rough, yeah I hate getting the night shift. It's not busy but not good for your sleeping, glad to see you have time to relax. :) Let me just get my charger and I'll jump online.
    Oh yeah sure thing, sorry my schedule's been kinda off lately. I can go online right now if you're ready.
    Sure thing, just shoot me a battle whenever you see me online. Or if you want to schedule a time that would be fine too. Good job playing in the tourney, that's good experience for learning battling :)
    Hey, I didn't get the e-mail about this so I only just got your message! If you don't mind waiting until thursday afternoon, I can do that :)
    I'm sorry, but I forfeit this match. I had a really pissy day and I feel that if I continued that frustrating battle any longer, I might've lost my mind.
    I will be online in 5-10 minutes. My FC should be in the "About Me" tab on my.profile. I look forward to our battle! :D
    No worries, thanks for getting back to me and letting me know. Hope everything works out and see you around the forums. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…