• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
UnseeingRaccoon
Local time
4:30 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I see, makes sense. While freezing is quite rare, sleep is definitely something that may compromise Florges' cleric role.
    Yeah, something else I wasn't expecting that ended up working in my favor. Most Florges tend to run Aromatherapy for status removal.
    Technically a Timid nature would be considered speed investment since the main set is Modest 252 Hp/252 SpA. I definitely didn't see it coming though, looks like my trusty Magnezone isn't as reliable as I thought. I was fairly certain I had lost after that. xD
    Great match, you caught me off guard several times. xD I don't think I've ever seen a mBlastoise with speed investment, really surprised me when it outsped my Magnezone and great job predicting my Aegislash switch from Ferrothorn. ^_^
    For M. Pinsir you could always use a Moxie one with Quick attack. That way you can switch it in on a weakened 'mon/weaken the opponent with Volt switch/U-turn, use Quick attack to KO it and get a Moxie boost then Mega evolve. As for Water types you could use Galvantula instead of Leavany but that's up to you.
    That team looks good but I can't help but notice a Water weakness. Also, have you considered M. Pinsir for the Mega slot? I've haven't used one myself (yet) but I've heard it's realy good.
    I'm afraid so, I'm about to go to bed, but shoul be available tomorrow after 2:00 PM CST. I'm really sorry about the inconvenience.
    I'm sorry I haven't gotten back to you sooner, but I've been pretty busy. I'll be available today for a battle. Send me a VM when your ready!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom