UnseeingRaccoon
Local time
11:11 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah sure thing, I think I'll be available around that time. Shoot me a VM when you're online so I can meet you then, good luck!
    Hey no problem. Thank you for the Whirlipede. Also if you happen to do Smogon-style competitive battling, feel free to challenge me if you see me online. I'm always looking for new people to battle. I won't be able to battle today, but tomorrow I probably can.
    Message me when your available to trade. I'm available really whenever.

I got you two choices:

4 IV sturdy Aron
    5 IV Rock Head Aron

Which would you like?
    I could breed a impish or adamant. There's really no reason to run Brave/Relaxed with 0 in speed unless it's on a TR team.
    Ah I see, I saw your post about your team so I can see how it works now. I'd recommend giving Ferrothorn Red Card instead and maybe giving Dragonite Lum Berry. As it looks now after Galvantula you would most likely switch to Ferrothorn, otherwise Red Card would do nothing on Dragonite. Red Card on Ferrothorn can let you deal with any special attacks on it while Lum Berry on Dragonite makes sure it doesn't get hampered by status after it does Dragon Dance. Also look into elemental punches on it for coverage. Chandelure can also run Shadow Tag to trap their spinner and kill them.
    Oh yes you've improved :) It was good that you started setting up Spikes when Sigilyph was out in case you break through it, and it is hard to overcome so your best option was a Dark Pulse critical hit. Maybe rather than Toxic against my Malamar you should have opted to just knock it out since it was low on health, and yeah the misclick on Talonflame would have probably changed the flow of the battle.
    Oh no worries, more Pokemon time is always good :)

Gg, yeah I was expecting a Flying-type move so I was already counting out Malamar. It would have been much different otherwise.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom