• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by unsnaggedtea76

1. unsnaggedtea76

Next dub opening?

Another bad opening theme to me. Ever since the 10th opening, none of openings have been that great. Opening 17 is the only good one because its a another version of the original opening. I think another version of I Wanna Be A Hero would have been much better.
  2. unsnaggedtea76

All your base are belong to us (Secret Bases)

I'm just glad that Secret Bases are back. Plus, they are going to look a bit cooler in 3D, but the flat layout was nice too.
  3. unsnaggedtea76

Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Release Dates!

If they had released these games three days before (Tuesday the 18th), I'd be jumping for joy. If they had released this games two days before (Wednesday the 19th), I would be going crazy with excitement.
  4. unsnaggedtea76

"Not a remake of emerald" What will and will not be in ORAS

I'd really like to see these games keep the Emerald story. Going with the Ruby/Sapphire story would be a bit of a step back since the games seem to follow the same plot (the only difference being the team of that version). If the Gym Leaders and Elite Four 4 orders are the same in Ruby and...
  5. unsnaggedtea76

Character Redesigns: Yay or Nay?

Brandon's look just doesn't sit well with me. His Jacket (I assume that's what that is) looks more like a skin tight t-shirt. May's design doesn't seem to affect me that much. Hopefully Hidenori-sensei can make the clothes look a bit cooler when he get to the Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire story...
  6. unsnaggedtea76

Speculation Amie, Super Training and Hordes?

I could see hordes returning, but I'm not sure about Super Training or Amie. I wouldn't mind Super-Training returning (at least with new additions maybe) and if Amie returns, they better includes something new or replace that yarn ball bounce game.
  7. unsnaggedtea76

Which Pokemon will you have on your team?

Re: Which Pokemon will be in your team? I think I will do this (using pre-evolved Pokemon names): Mudkip (OR)/Treecko (AS) Taillow (or some other good flying type) Grass-type (OR)/Water-type (AS) Unnamed Fire-type Aron Unnamed Six member I might make changes to my team depending on what all...
  8. unsnaggedtea76

The New Mega Evolutions Thread (MOD NOTE: Read first post!)

Re: Treecko and Mudkip Mega Evolutions? What do you want? I would love to see Sceptile and Swampert get a Mega Evolution because I feel that they deserve one. Its not fair that Blaziken gets to have one and and the other two don't. I also say that I would have to agree with some people about...
  9. unsnaggedtea76

All your base are belong to us (Secret Bases)

We definitely need the Secret Bases thing to return. I just hope that they give it a little more room to make decorating it more fun. If they don't include it, I know I won't be very happy.
  10. unsnaggedtea76

Which version will you buy?

I'm hoping to get both because my birthday is the same month as when they get released. Either I'm going to have to buy them myself or maybe might parents might (seen I've shown them the new games).
  11. unsnaggedtea76

Why Alpha and Omega?

Yeah, it’s possible that Alpha and Omega were just chosen because it would just make sense to follow the pattern that was started with the Kanto remakes. You can just barely make out the Omega symbol, but the Alpha symbol seems to be pretty obvious in the design (although it probably wasn’t...
  12. unsnaggedtea76

New Gym Leaders and Elite 4?

I hope they keep the order from R/S or Emerald. Heck, they could use the Emerald Gym Leader order and the RS Elite Four order or just do it the other way around. If they make changes to the Gym Leaders and Elite Four's parties, I'm curious if they will add any G5 or G6 Pokemon to their rosters...
  13. unsnaggedtea76

Pokémon HeartGold & Pokémon SoulSilver: Super Music Collection available on iTunes: N

Re: Pokémon HeartGold & Pokémon SoulSilver: Super Music Collection available on iTune Stupid iTunes. So when is Amazon going to be given these Pokémon Super Music collections so that they can sell them.
  14. unsnaggedtea76

Pokémon FireRed & Pokémon LeafGreen: Super Music Collection available on iTunes: ...

Re: Pokémon FireRed & Pokémon LeafGreen: Super Music Collection available on iTunes: Now only if Nintendo can give Amazon permission to sell these as MP3s, that would be great.
  15. unsnaggedtea76

In Memoriam: Celebrities

I heard about Paul Walker's death the night it happened. I liked his character Brian O'Conner from the Fast & Furious franchise. Going to miss both characters.
Back
Top Bottom