• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
U
Local time
9:17 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello there! Just a question but are you in charge of giving us the episodes on the forums or is it multiple people working at once for that?
    U
    UPratik_12
    Not sort of "in charge", but usually Playerking and me and some times other users post the threads for the new episodes as soon as the new titles are revealed
    I've added the post to the XY098 thread, so you can delete your post now if you want. Also, you might not have meant it, but please don't throw me under the bus by mentioning the mistake like that.
    Hello, sorry for not send a message to you as soon as possible. It's a little shy when make a friend with a stranger from internet :p. Anyway, can you tell me about your real name ?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom