1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
UPratik_12
Last Activity:
Dec 13, 2017 at 7:41 PM
Blog Posts:

UPratik_12

Registered User, from Mumbai

UPratik_12 was last seen:
Dec 13, 2017 at 7:41 PM
    1. poke trey
      poke trey
      Hello there! Just a question but are you in charge of giving us the episodes on the forums or is it multiple people working at once for that?
      1. UPratik_12
        UPratik_12
        Not sort of "in charge", but usually Playerking and me and some times other users post the threads for the new episodes as soon as the new titles are revealed
        Jun 9, 2016
        poke trey likes this.
    2. Harryghost
      Harryghost
      Thanks for following me. it is very much appreciated.
    3. JessicaTR
      JessicaTR
      Hello there! Thanks for the follow! :)
    4. Playerking
      Playerking
      I've added the post to the XY098 thread, so you can delete your post now if you want. Also, you might not have meant it, but please don't throw me under the bus by mentioning the mistake like that.
      1. UPratik_12
        UPratik_12
        I will keep that in mind....
        Nov 25, 2015
    5. nghiavip408
      nghiavip408
      Hello, sorry for not send a message to you as soon as possible. It's a little shy when make a friend with a stranger from internet :P. Anyway, can you tell me about your real name ?
    6. Chandan200
  • About

Favorite Generation:
    Generation VI (3DS)
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Greninja / Gekkouga
    Favorite Pokémon Type:
    Fire
    Favorite Region:
    Kalos
    Favorite Gym Badge:
    Lumiose City Voltage Badge