• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Ursa

1. U

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Sorry, saw this thread after I posted. I do have a case of tunnelvision sometimes. Thanks though.
  2. U

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Can you trade between games from a DS to a 3DS or vice versa? Question in title. I'm thinking of buying a 3DS. May be a deal breaker if it doesn't.
  3. U

Do you want to see Kanto in Gen V?

I don't want a remake of Kanto. Maybe a console epic pokemon game (not stadium games) based in Kanto, but set in the events after the first 2 gens.
  4. U

Want- Zorua or Zorua egg

bump I'm awake now, sorry guys
  5. U

Want- Zorua or Zorua egg

I don't have anything of good value. I do have some DW pokes in my boxes and a lot hanging around online waiting to be transferred. Ask and I'll try to get what you want. The Zorua doesn't have to be EV'd or IV'd out, I just want to get one so I can make babies myself. And to use one of them to...
  6. U

Which generation had the best cries?

I liked the first two gens. Its hard to decide between the two :D Yeah I'm also kind of biased because they are my favorites.
  7. U

Hi this is Ursa and I can't seem to load threads anymore

They come up as blank pages. I tried reloading and disabling adblock. Chances are I won't be able to load this page either, so I don't know why I'm posting this.
  8. U

So who's gotten pokerus before

I got mine on Diamond when EV training. I spread it to my other pokemon and put them in my pokebox.
  9. U

Trade and Tradeback Thread

Yo hey guys I want to evolve my boldore. Thanks. I can't seem to send PM's or messages yet, so heres my FC, Professor Erin, 3740 2275 1308 Thanks Professor Erin!
Back
Top Bottom