• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Ursaring King

1. U

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING Friend code: 1392-4605-1111 3DS name: Nick Friend safari: Rock with dwebble, magcargo, shuckle PM if you want to add me.
  2. U

Wonder Trade Thread: Dat Wascly Wabbit!

WONDER TRADE IS AWSOME!!! I got dunsparce named "Lucky You!" and it had pokerus YAY!!!!! I also got a level 32 lucario named "Throwaway" lol, a Larvitar, a large Pumpkaboo, a Ralts named "CA13" weird, also a bergmite.
  3. U

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead 3DS code: 1392-4605-1111 3DS Name : nick Version Y
  4. U

Wonder Trade Thread: Dat Wascly Wabbit!

Ok so I had a bunch of freshly hatched Noibats and wanted to try wonder trade and when I did I got only pokemon from the first routes. That sucked, but I wanted to try again so I got a Bergmite and named him "OH YEAH!!!", hoping for some good luck and I got a Pansage. I guess i'm unlucky. Oddly...
  5. U

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Goomy evolves at level 40, also does anyone know what level or how skrelp evolves
  6. U

Ideas for Gen VI Pokemon

I think that ursaring should get mega evo although I have no idea what it would look like though lol. Also it would be cool if the eeveelutions got mega evos or if eevee got one.
  7. U

The Garden Grotto General Chat

I hope you get better soon. :)
  8. U

I'm having a good day, how is your day going? :)
  9. U

Thanks for the welcome everyone.
  10. U

I'm new so I came to say hi, also I am a big fan of ursaring.
Back
Top Bottom