Recent content by Usagi-Zakura

1. Usagi-Zakura

impossible types?

Normal/Ghost doesn't make a Mon immune to flat out everything as a Wonder Guard Sableye or Spiritomb would have been before fairy types were a thing... They'd be immune to three types: Fighting, Ghost and Normal. Weak to Dark. If the opponent has Scrappy they'd be weak to Fighting types. Resist...
  2. Usagi-Zakura

How do I update Moon??

Never mind. I found it in my eShop-settings.
  3. Usagi-Zakura

How do I update Moon??

Moon won't go online, it says I need an update and tells me to download it from the eShop... but I can't find it. Usually the previous games have just given me the update straight from the main meny before I turn the game on but not this time. This is the cartridge edition by the way...
  4. Usagi-Zakura

The parts after breeding

Max stats are not the same as max level. You can have a Pokémon with maxed out stat at level 10 easily. The effects of Pokérus doesn't go away. Besides if you manage to get one of the power items (power bracer, power anklet etc) from the Battle Royale you can get it done in minutes. Just give...
  5. Usagi-Zakura

The parts after breeding

EV-training: Effort values - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia You can only have two maxed out stats on any mon, so which ones you wanna train depends on which Pokémon you're raising. Pokerus and macro brace both increase the amount of EVs you get, but they still won't make...
  6. Usagi-Zakura

GEN VII: Currently Breeding Rockruffs

Well I mainly wanted them for IV-breeding so I would have preferred something with outstanding IVs (since that's what these Rockruffs have) I have two foreign Littens from Wonder Trade, but I can take a Rowlet or Popplio for the 5 IV ones.
  7. Usagi-Zakura

What are their Ivs like? I'm interested in all of them really:3
  8. Usagi-Zakura

I’m doing Masuda breeding for shinies so I have a lot of spares. Most of them end up on the wonder trade but I’m saving the best ones. These are all level 1, Jolly Natured and with 4 Egg moves: Fire Fang Thunder Fang Trash Sucker Punch. They have five perfect IVs (everything but Special...
  9. Usagi-Zakura

GEN VII: Offering shiny Exeggcute

You know what, you can keep the Vulpix (and the Exeggcute.) I got another female with Snow Warning over Wonder Trade :p Not bad stats either.
  10. Usagi-Zakura

They really need to make the GTS smarter

As I've been trying to get some good IV Pokémon for Masuda breeding I've discovered you have a bigger chance of getting good IVs via Wonder Trade than the GTS... I certainly had much more luck with it as every time I tried trading for a mon that supposedly had "Great potential!" on the GTS...
  11. Usagi-Zakura

The Shiny Encounters Thread

My first shiny in Moon was Eevee...the one I have the most of in Omega Ruby since I was trying to get all of the Eeveelutions in shiny forms... good news though: with this one I can complete that goal ;3 As waiting in the bank I have: Eevee, Flareon, Vaporeon, Umbreon, Espeon, Glaceon and...
  12. Usagi-Zakura

I'm online right now. Wonder trading breeject Mudbrays.
  13. Usagi-Zakura

I'm pretty much available all day the following week. That is in Central European time... If I'm online here I can trade.
  14. Usagi-Zakura

They really need to make the GTS smarter

In Gen VII you can check IVs directly from the PC, it wold be nice if that also worked for potential trades.
  15. Usagi-Zakura

Thanks for the 5 IV Vulpix but... it does not have its hidden ability. Alolan Vulpix's hidden ability is Storm Warning, this one has Snow Cloak.
Back
Top Bottom