U
Local time
10:08 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• wait till this one battles done(should be over in a turn) then I'll have my jolteon then we can battle ;D eevee is just...crap against a steel.
    I can't write, so no stories for me unless I work out a story deal with someone. Currently, I'm just doing 1-2 battles so I can buy a Thunderstone so I can get Jolteon :)
    Well, the standards aren't that high for most Pokemon. Here is the list of all Pokemon and their story level ranks, and how difficult each rank is. I'd advise starting out writing for a Simple or Medium Pokemon - all the Easiest-level Pokemon are rubbish xD You can then work your way up to Hard and Complex level from there.

If you're aiming for a Simple or Medium level Pokemon, I'd advise writing for a Poliwag or a Venipede (Simple) or a Gligar / Scraggy (Medium). Of course, you should write for whatever you want, but in general, it's pointless to write for a Pokemon you can just buy. It takes muuuuch less time to save up the cash, trust me.
    Hi. You posted this recently:

----------
    HI! I'd like to battle someone!

1v1
    Basics
    Forum Battle
    No Weather or Items or Terrain
    ----------
    I know someone accepted it but i would like to know if you still want a battle.
    Thnx
    dark Cry
    Well there are three normal ways to obtain more Pokemon - you can buy them in the PokeMart, write stories to obtain them through the Stories board, or go on a roleplay run in the Park. The best way to start is probably buying one or two and then battling with them until you have enough for a Park Expedition. A good Expedition usually costs about 15,000.

If you want to become an active member of the URPG, I advise you download and use AOL Instant Messenger, as 95% of the battling is done on there. If you can't download it, then a web client like eBuddy or Meebo works just as well.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom