U
Local time
12:21 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No, that's not silly, most people don't know about it. Its the Ultra RPG. Here on the Forums. You can get as many pokemon as you want, battle, trade etc. Search it on the side bar thingy. Plus, no four move limit! Its kinda hard to explain.
    As long as you are cool with it. But if you would ever like something from my shop, consider it paid for. Like I said, I have been looking for the berries for a long while, so I feel a bit in debt to you. ;p

But anyways, I am glad to do business with ya! Hope you enjoy your HA Pokemon and thanks for the berries! :~)
    Hello! I'm sorry to say, but I have some unfortunate news regarding our trade. Since I catch the Pokemon after I receive an order, I don't have any HA Shuppets in boxes, and after 3 hours of searching for one, I have yet to find one with Cursed Body. Luckily, I have acquired the other four Pokemon and have them ready to send to you. So my question to you is this: would you like to A, wait a bit longer in hopes that I can find an HA Shuppet for you, or B, pick out two Pokemon from any section and receive them along with the four other Pokemon now?

Of course, either option is fine, though I just cannot guarantee that I will be able to find you a HA Shuppet before the day ends. Thanks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom