• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by UxieLover1994

1. UxieLover1994

What video games are you playing now?

A new expansion for Age of Empires II Definitive Edition just came out on Friday (Australian time) and I'm trying these 19 new scenarios. They're different this time, and some are hard to do (given timed missions), but I'm up for a challenge.
  2. UxieLover1994

Who's in Your Avatar?

Bebe from Puella Magi Madoka Magica. Yeah, the infamous witch that bit off Tomoe Mami's head in the third episode, but the avatar is from the third movie "Rebellion", where (on the surface) she's friendly and spends all her time eating cheese. And this is after nearly 10 years without an...
  3. UxieLover1994

So is Journeys the Worst Series Ever?

I frankly think the idea of being a "Pokémon Master" is more of a spiritual concept than an outright title. Capturing all known (1,025 as of The Hidden Treasures of Area Zero) Pokémon would be absurd in the anime, and improbable in a post-Dexit era (I'm only at 1,024/1,025 in HOME myself, with...
  4. UxieLover1994

Chapter 3: Pokémon Terastal Debut - Beginning April 12th

I just hope they'll put better effort into adapting The Way Home than Journeys did with the Darkest Day in SwSh, but this anime's always been somewhat "black-and-white", so it could be rushed and likely change Professor Sada's arc, with the possibility of .
  5. UxieLover1994

Speculation: Ways Legends Z-A could affect Horizons?

Here we go again :bulbaFacepalm:. If the topic is about Ash instead of PLZA's influence, then this forum's name should be changed to "Speculation: Ways Ash Could Affect Horizons?".
  6. UxieLover1994

I think we've gone a bit off-topic here, as the forum's content is how the upcoming PLZA would affect the anime instead of yet another conversation about Ash's departure and ratings. And I'm convinced that Ash will return in time for whatever the anime has plans to promote PLZA (or a...
  7. UxieLover1994

Kingdom Hearts Series Thread

It was my cousin that got me involved in this franchise back in 2005, around when I was watching the Advance Generation of the anime. But I only really got hooked on it when Kingdom Hearts II came out in 2006. The release of Birth by Sleep in 2010 opened a can of worms on the immorality of...
  8. UxieLover1994

Final Fantasy discussion thread (all games)

They share the same Japanese voice actor (Hirata Hiroaki), but not in English; Balthier is voiced by Gideon Emery. Oddly enough, Jack Sparrow's English voice actor in Kingdom Hearts II (James Arnold Taylor) is Tidus' English voice actor. I have played many of the Final Fantasy games, and I can...
  9. UxieLover1994

What Video Game Would You Like To See Get a Remake?

There should be remakes of the original Sly Cooper trilogy in the same matter as the Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy and Spyro Reignited Trilogy. Although certain aspects of the trilogy, notably "Rumble Down Under" (the second chapter of the third game), would have to be altered to fit modern...
  10. UxieLover1994

How points work in HOME?

Based on the site's article, we should get 1 point for every 31 Pokémon stored in HOME, rounded down, but for some reason, at my current storage of around 4,500 Pokémon, I only get 105 points every day. By the logic of my calculator, you should get 100 points for 3,100 Pokémon, and I should...
  11. UxieLover1994

How's the weather over there? (Vol. 2)

104°F (40°C) and at risk of a bushfire. Australian summers are deadly.
  12. UxieLover1994

Why does Game Freak hate pure flying types so much

I think it's more coincidental that all Flying-types until Tornadus were dual types, and always the secondary until they made Noibat and Noivern Flying/Dragon in XY. Later generations seem to be correcting this with more Pokémon that are either pure Flying (Rookidee and Corvisquire) or dual...
  13. UxieLover1994

The anime's promotion for PLA was more like a promotion for BDSP, as only the first episode and the final part had Hisui as a topic. The special would've worked better as yet another run-of-the-mill episode where Ash and Goh visit Sinnoh, learn about its past from Cynthia, Team Rocket makes...
  14. UxieLover1994

It's a morally grey topic. Some people would want Horizons to not have Ash appear because they've had enough of him after 25 years of little progress, but others are so upset that he was replaced that they want Ash to appear in Horizons, even if just as a cameo. I would think they'll only bring...
  15. UxieLover1994

The anime had been on the edge since the infamous Kalos League. Even here in the Bulbagarden forums, most of us were so jaded over that loss that our question for the Alola League was "Who will beat Ash?", even after leaks of his victory came. I personally think the writers only had Ash win the...
Back
Top Bottom