Recent content by V20

1. V

GEN V: Offering Adamant Sawk for Tamato Berry

I made a minor screw up with EVs yesterday so I am in need of a Tamato Berry from the Dream World. I have a Sawk with the prefered Nature (at least, in my opinion) that I am offering in exchange. Here are it's specs: Sawk Adamant Inner Focus Knows: Rock Smash/Leer/Retaliate/---- Wanted...
  2. V

Offering Rufflet

Awesome, thanks Aerilic! And if you need any other White exclusives, feel free to contact me, I'd be happy to help.
  3. V

Offering Rufflet

Oh good, same here
  4. V

Offering Rufflet

Alright I'm gonna add you let me know when you're ready to trade
  5. V

Offering Pokerus for select exclusives

I'll be online 3 'til 4, and probably around 8 today. EDIT: That's my time, however. When do you have access to Wi-FI? I'll try to plan a time.
  6. V

Offering Rufflet

Sure, thats works, I fixed the Wi-Fi problem, so I'll be online today around those hours, FC's in the sig E: can trade around 5; 4 your time, hope this works!
  7. V

Offering Pokerus for select exclusives

I am willing to trade Wingull (caught around Undella) infected with Pokerus for those who need it. In return I am looking for a couple Pokemon that have evaded me due to their version exclusiveness. Here they are: Teddiursa/Ursaring Vullaby/Mandibuzz Natures etc. don't matter as I will...
  8. V

Offering Rufflet

Re: Gen V: Offering Rufflet Alright then, I suppose the trade is still open to anybody who wants it. Anyone else reading this please do not expect a quick response as I will be logged off for the next half-hour. EDIT: Will be on tomorrow afternoon. Please contact me if you are at all interested.
  9. V

Offering Rufflet

Re: Gen V: Offering Rufflet Hmm, it seems the lowest I can catch a Rufflet at is Level 34, do you want one definitely Untouched, or should I train one to a desired level?
  10. V

Offering Rufflet

Re: Gen V: Offering Rufflet Yes, I do, here are its specs if you're curious: Level 41 Bashful Nature (neutral) Sheer Force Ability Knows: Slash/Defog/Tailwind/Air Slash Untouched; caught in the wild Unfortunately thats my only one, though I can catch more leveled up.
  11. V

Offering Rufflet

Please read through thoroughly!: The Deal: Offering one Rufflet, which I can breed for a specific Nature/Ability (please note all Rufflet are male), in return for a Mandibuzz of any Nature/Ability (always female, of course). In addition, if you don't have Pokerus yet, I would gladly give...
  12. V

In Which Generation Did You Start Playing Pokémon, and what was your first game?

Sapphire for me; but it wasn't until Pearl that I really went crazy playing the games. Ah, the hours I've spent grinding unendingly...
  13. V

Shiny Pokémon by Chance Discussion Thread

I ran into a wierd coloured Makuhita in Sapphire... only to find out it was a super rare shiny a few years later. Needless to say I threw a couple pokeballs then got bored and ran. I did catch a purple Drowzee in HG a few months ago though. :)
  14. V

How Do You Organize Your PC Boxes?

THIS Personally my Perl/HG boxes are a mess, so Gen V will be my savior. No more boxes full of Unown! Huzzah!
  15. V

Contest Jynx Vs. Porygon

Jynx freaks me out. FTL. Porygon does not. And it evolves. FTW.
Back
Top Bottom