V
Local time
8:00 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah. I was crazy for posting this in Serebii. XDDD

And it's probably going to be a bit more toned down if I type it again today. =P
    I know. You should have seen my unpolished rant about it. (I wasn't really into politically correct writing back then. XD)

pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=149998
    That's great. I love how SpecialShipping (RedxYellow) finally shown itself. :3

Or if I want a crackship...Viridian(LancexYellow) XDDDDD
    True. I only found out about the Canadian Elections through the BBC. XDDD

pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=152364

Old US Election Debate Thread:

pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=152191
    Ugh. Fox news is still as disgusting as ever. :<

I mean Canada is waaaaayyyyy better than the US if you want to live a normal life.
    I know. I can't believe people could settle with just the summaries. I mean you xan't see the pwnsomeness that is Ruby! D=<

So what do you think? Awesome no?
    Who doesn't?

So ever read the Pokemon Special Adventures manga?
    mangafox.com/manga/pok_mon_adventures/
    Yeah. It sucks no. And one of the reasons California sucks financially because the State Legislature has to have a 2/3 Majority to pass a BALANCED BUDGET and 40% Has to go to education. =/
    LOL...another reason I supported the Conservatives back then was the fact that I was still reeling in from the fact that the word "Liberal" was a political epithet here in the US. XD

Oh...a lot of teachers in my school are being fired. ;_;
    LOL. I was going to send you a VM first. XD It's my thing in the PokeCommunity.
    Being around Conservatives in PC makes me moderate my views. XD

I should make more Liberal 'net friends. :3

Yeah...To be frank I've only gone and made myself politically knowledgeable during the American Primaries of 2008. I didn't even know what a Pundit was 2 years ago. XDDD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom