• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
V
Local time
5:26 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• An announcement to all Digimon Quest members!

I'm sorry to keep you waiting on Quest, but I have been quite busy with my summer job. And, until I return full-time, my Co-GM, Godzillawolf, will be taking over. Hopefully, it won't be long, and I'll be as active as I can. I'll also be checking in, making sure everything is going as planned in Quest.

~Rider
    Hey! With VB4 out, everyone is excited. Anyways, I am just making sure that everyone who has been active in Digimon Quest recently is still wishing to remain in the RP, as I hope for it to be successful, and stay through until the end. Just doing a quick check-in. Please respond, and we can get it rolling again. Thanks!

~Rider
    Pretty much, you only missed the digimon eating and them packing some food for the road. Ryu walked off to think, but not sure how that effects things.
    Unless I say otherwise, these will all be Digivice battles. I should make an announcement, and tell the others when they get theirs. And yes, its for a Digivice.
    Oh okay so they ARE in the house.Thats what I went with in my post.Sorry about my messages earler,I'm diabetic and my suger was low and that makes me MOOOOODY
    I'm confused one of u guys said they sat down in a chair but I didn't see a post where they went inside,so are there chairs outside or am I overlooking the post where they went inside?
    Okay I'm back I had to check on something.I recall getting Ariana to say something once...but then again I dreamed about rping last night so I could have drempt it,not being sarcastic really!I dreamed about being on Pokecommunity and seeing my cousin had two pairs and stuff it was weiiiird.anyways I'll post again......as soon as I can think of what to post....
    We've seen you post, but your character hasn't made themselves known. You've always been on the side resisting joining us. Our characters don't know you're there yet. Lunamon has tried to get you to join us but your character hasn't. It'd be godmoding of us to just go "hey person we don't know in the brush come join us!"
    you made ur message on ur page,yes i have I've been posting trying to talk to you guys and nobody has responded.I'm getting off of bulbagarden for a few minutes now I have stuff to do.And if you read my messages you'd see what I mean so ttyl
    Um well we don't even know she's there, you haven't shown up at all. We can't really go "our Ariana sense is tingling we need to go talk to her!" You've had zero interaction with us.
    *crosses arms*Everyone is ignoring Ariana on Digimon Quest.When someone desides to relise she exists,I'll be on my own page.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom