V
Local time
9:04 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ok.
    I'm watching a video of Man United and City fans reacting to when Aguero scored in the last second to win the title for city.
    Hilarious
    D
    epic XD i'll go see who you are now :p
    D
    You can make a new one easily, right? Or do you need my help with that.
    D
    Yeah, you don't tell people who you are. But you need to use a different e-mail though. Want my help with that?
    :)
    D
    Your welcome ^_^

I hope we can have a lot of fun together there ^_^
    D
    I can give you the link. It is very very fun *nod nod*
    D
    Wanna join the halloween party?
    ^_^
    D
    Hi Pika. Do you like wi-fi battles?
    D
    Mental Ward - YouTube
    XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD JESSIE HAS PSY-QUALIA XD
    D
    ....Is that the robot disney land episode? I loved that one lololol Robot Rights! XD;

That show was hallerious XD

Jessie's not Bothered - YouTube
    YA GOTTA LOVE TEAM ROCKET XD
    D
    Oh yeah we had a video game of that film.

"Boo" was just so darn cute. XD Awww...

Also, up till now, I didn't notice your avatar was an emolga o_O; The colors made me think of Jenny from My Life as a Teenage Robot, anyways.

What other cartoons do you like?

Also, being a Disney fan; Do you also play kingdom hearts games?....not that i have many rights to ask that; only being able to play chain of memories, myself xD; lol...
    D
    Cool! It sounds like you espesally like the pixar studios one :3

My favorite pixar i'd have to say is defenetly Toy Story. Was a HUGE part of my childhood. All those times me and my brother roleplayed with his buzz lightyear and woody toys....XDXDXD; Although, A Bugs Life was pretty cool, too.
    D
    Your welcome! STICK WITH ME, AND YOU'LL NEVER GO HUNGRY AGAIN!!! XD; */lame Scar pun is lame*

Whats your favorite Disney Movies? I like Alice in Wonderland and The Lion King 2!!! And some others. They're all pretty cool....

:3 <3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom