Recent content by Vanyss

1. V

Why do people keep using the same teams

You see a lot of people using OU teams, but thats not the majority of what I've encountered online at all. Most challenges I've received were from uber teams. I've got loads of battle video's from my team pitted against overpowered legendaries (usually controlled by people who don't know what...
  2. V

Why do people hate Gen 4 and 5 so much?

I guess each generation gets its hate. But I was under the impression that gen 5 was well loved. Wasn't it gen 5 that got perfect score on its reviews upon release? And that was praised for its depth (which I consider overrated, but thats a different story). Even though gen 5 is for from my...
  3. V

Two more Pokémon to be playable in Super Smash Bros. ...

I didn't see Greninja coming at all, but he looks awesome enough. And I am cheering for the zard! Can't wait for the new SSB to come out!
  4. V

Your First Level 100 Pokemon

Not counting the pokemon I leveled with the missingno rare candy glitch back in the day (which wasn't legal, but hey I was a child and I hardly remember which pokemon I leveled first) or the level 100 Arceus a friend gave me one day (which probably wasn't legal either) I think it was my swellow...
  5. V

Why do people hate Gen 4 and 5 so much?

Gen 4 hate? It is actually one of my favorite generation and it was pokemon Pearl that drew me back into the world of pokemon. While it struck me as decent and mediocre at first, it grew on me over time and I started to really apreciate the 4th generation. It had great sound tracks, interesting...
  6. V

Vanyss' Phione farm

Ladies, gentlemen and variations thereupon, Hereby I proudly welcome you to this thread. This day saw the birth of seven really cute Phione's and I was wondering if anyone is remotely interested in receiving one. I am looking for (legit) shiny pokemon in return, preferably with a cool...
  7. V

"Wow, I was an IDIOT!" moments

A while ago my brain glitched out for a while during an online match. The opponent send out this big scary, Hydreigon. I decide to switch and think something along the lines of: "Dark doesn't affect psychic. Espeon. Go!" Espeon comes out of his pokeball. My brain cells start reconnecting...
  8. V

Online battle experience

The games have been out for a while now. Most of us have already beaten the e4 and have gone towards battling via wifi. Yesterday evening I made my first steps into 6th gen online battles. It made me wonder how te pokemon community was experiencing the battles so far. I've played seven...
  9. V

Wonder Trade Thread: Dat Wascly Wabbit!

Now and then I throw an Amaura or froakie over the wonder trade. They haven't given me anything interesting in return though. Atleast, not yet!
  10. V

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Does anyone know where I can find leftovers?
  11. V

Lumiose City - Creepy Social Commentary

Re: Lumiose City - Creepy social-commentary The only thing creepy about Lumiose city are the people saying their game freezes after they saved there. If anything inside the game has been creepy for me, it were thos Hex maniacs. Those girls are crazy.
  12. V

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Does anyone knwo if there is a store where we can buy vitamins like carbos etc.?
  13. V

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

I won't count the red Gyarados since we probably all caught that one. My real first shiny came years later; in a time where I started to consider shiny pokemon a myth. Sure I had seen the red gyarados, ofcourse I read posts on the Internet about shinies and maybe even saw a few videos. But if...
  14. V

The Gym Leader battles that surprised you the most upon your first challenge

With pokemon Red I had plenty of trouble with Misty. Poor Charmeleon. He is still traumatized today. And he doesn't even exist anymore. Go figure! Brock also surprised me, but that was more that his onix fainted after a tackle from caterpy. The little green monster took the last chip of HP from...
  15. V

Let's battle!

I'll battle you! I have spent some time to finally train a team to the max level, so I'd love to try them out in an epic clash. bw2; 1464 4137 2119.
Back
Top Bottom