Recent content by Vasili

1. V

Oh, hello. I'm C3PO, human cyborg relations...

Welcome, we need somebody here who is fluent in over 6,000,000 forms of communication.
  2. V

Rate the User Above's Joke

6/10 A neutron walks into a bar, and asks the bartender "How much for a drink?" The bartender replies "For you? No charge."
  3. V

What was the last thing you did before you went on the computer just now?

Finished memorizing the first two rows of the Periodic Table. Chemistry =D
  4. V

Edit the post above you

Er... Enthusiastic much?
  5. V

Edit the post above you

Only if there's penicillin.
  6. V

Battles You'd Pay to See!!!

A very expensive state-of-the-art stadium with all kinds of things to do; hot dog stands, drink stands etc. expensive TV's to display different aspects of the battle. All for a battle between two fisherman proud of their magikarps.
  7. V

The Phobia Game!

I suffer from notgettingareesescupwhensomeonebuysabagofthemphobia. Also have icanhascheezburger withdrawals.
  8. V

Steal the Masterball!

*Stampedes with bidoof, snatching the Masterball as I run by*
  9. V

Random Images

Cats + Star Trek = WIN!
  10. V

Edit the post above you

Because I said so.
  11. V

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BMGf

Re: Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BM Neon green. (By the way, I always thought they were tiny divisions by 0) Why do paper clips fall over?
  12. V

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BMGf

Re: Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BM PING 127.0.0.1 What causes potholes?
  13. V

Edit the post above you

What's wrong with them?
  14. V

What Pokémon comes to mind for the person above you?

Re: What Pokemon comes to mind when you read the person's name above you? Blastoise. Number 12.
  15. V

Why Did The User Above You Go To Prison???

For making sprites without a license.
Back
Top Bottom