• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Jyo
Local time
3:47 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, don't know if you remember me but I used to be the Golduck guy but I changed my username.
    Anyway, Happy Birthday! :)
    Jyo
    Jyo
    I still remember that username, happpy to greet again, and thanks you.
    i love your pfp, it's really cute!! : -)
    Reactions: Jyo
    Jyo
    Jyo
    Thanks you. It was a drawing I made about 3 or so years ago. Its my Espeon sona Jyo, taking care of younger Eevees.
    Really love Sylveon too, in my art thread, have many of my arts there, including lots of Sylveon too.
    Sadly won't e able to do anymore drawings. Nearly losing all vision makes it impossible for me to see my own writings or pencil lines.
    Hopefully what I did managed to make is fun for all.
    Hopefully it's the right avatar. sadly I can't see it myself, but did get it from my own drawings on my folders. Did remember from the name I gave it, it was a colored version of a drawing I made long ago of my 'Jyo Espeon' sona with younger Eevees.
    Reactions: Vulpix037
    guzmania
    guzmania
    from the description you gave, it seems to me like the correct one!
    Just realized while hearing some of my favorite topics that I set to watch that I won't be able to play on them, Sigh they where so much fun, with low to almost no visibility, playing on them will be almost impossible for m if I can't see the avatar above me.
    Includes some like "Which of the two avatars above would win", "guess the avatar above", "guess what the user above will use as their next avatar".
    Still plenty of games left where I know I can reply in.
    I'm sure not many will catch their attantion, during the time I had been gone, I had been writing a fanfiction using my Eeveelution sonas, and one that anEevee friend of mine let me borrow, and another friend from DeviantArt let me borrow.
    Not much theme to it other than just funny and creative adventure of my Eevee friend and I.
    Its still not yet near finishing, my friend on Deviant art, username of Sz54, is going to be helping me out with dialogue for their characters and and proof reading of the English language as I speak Spanish first.
    Likely the first few parts might be ready at the earliest in late December or early January, as they have a busy lifestyle too.
    On my Devianrt Art kind of posted a short 'sneak peak' at how it's looking like.
    Hopefully will get the chance to share it here in the writings section when ever it gets finished.
    Sneak eak location - https://www.deviantart.com/jyoespy/art/Snack-FOrest-Experience-sneak-Peek-983233842

hopefully its the right link
    Greninjaman
    Greninjaman
    How would you rank the Eeveelutions? Which one is your favorite and which one is your least favorite?
    Jyo
    Jyo
    I could easily go unfair and rank all equally at first place, that wouldn't be fair after all.
    Personally for my likes.
    Easily Easpeon top favorite of mine, for my love of lavender color, and cats!
    Glaceon is slowly going up my top favorites as well, as for me they are partially inspired by snoleos, my second favorite felines in the world.
    Rest for me - Flareon, umbreon, Leafeon, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Sylveon.
    I know that Eevee isn't an evolved evoltion, but I do include them, they would be between Flareon and Umbreon., Foxy love from me.
    i know you do not know me as i joined quite a bit after your hiatus, but i wanted to tell you that i have heard great things about you and i am really glad you're back :bulbaLove:
    Jyo
    Jyo
    Thanks for the greetings, I hope once I get to replying normally I'll get to learn more about you. Thanks for the greetings.
    Hey, long time, no see!
    Jyo
    Jyo
    Hai there Vulpix! been quite a long time. Hopefully doing well, at least I'm trying to return back.
    Thanks for all the great comments, had the Narrator read them out loud, thanks for all the great wishes. Sadly for me, the vision loss is permanent, might get worst. So far only slight vision on left eye, by right side peripheral. Won't prevent me from trying to have fun. Didn't forget to log in, just couldn't remember what my password was, and didn't get the internet until September 22nd, 2023. Been going to a place where I can get aide with visual impairment, part of the classes include learning how to use modern technology like cell phones and laptops to my advantage. Might take me longer to reply, as in still learning how to reply on the forums with majority of the aide from the Narrator screen reader. Sadly won't be able to change my avatar I used last, or see other images or videos. Still, plenty to do, and hopefully reply more once I learned how all over again.
    EternalPokéFanGirl
    EternalPokéFanGirl
    Hi my dear friend!! I don't even know what to tell you in a situation like this, you are a very strong person, it's admirable how even with all the difficulties your optimism remains intact. I missed you too much, playing with you on the threads was one of my favorite parts of being here, not having you took a lot of the soul out of those games. Don't force yourself, take your time and take one step at a time :bulbaLove:

I send you a big hug Daniel, you deserve the very best in the world :bulbaLove::bulbaLove::bulbaLove:
    Chevywolf30
    Chevywolf30
    Wow, I log back in for the first time in several months to see this, good to hear from you again!
    Jyo
    Jyo
    Thanks there everyone, good to hear from everyone that does miss me. Shortly I'll be back to normal. Not letting this new part of life control me, I'm still my same playful self.
    Happy late Birthday friend! I wonder what you're up to..... hope you didn't die lol
    Chevywolf30
    Chevywolf30
    Been thinking about him myself, at this point I kinda do fear the worst. Either that or he recovered and just forgot to drop back in? Idk.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom