Jyo
Local time
7:35 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've been hearing that some recent rumors are coming true and that Floatzel MAY actually have a Mega Evolution, while this isn't confirmed, it's chance has risen.
    And yet people only care about the first form of the species, never caring about the evolution. I do wish more people cared for it, which is why I try to spread awareness of it as much as possible.
    Grass- Chespin/Gogoat
    Water-Froakie/Clauncher
    Fire-Talonflame
    Fighting-Pangoro
    Fairy-Sylveon/Dedenne
    Dragon-Tyrantrum
    This may change when I am in-game.
    Many people claim Flaotzel is a very underwhelming evolution to Buizel, saying Buizel is better, and Floatzel is ugly or boring, or "it's just a bigger Buizel", which I disagree with. I just don't understand why both Nintendo and the fandom seem to ignore this wonderful Pokemon, I mean, it's the first Water type to not be blue/white or a fish Pokemon, Buizel and Floatzel are their own things, and I've heard people say that Buizel shouldn't have ever had an evolution, when you realize that Floatzel has great moves and stats, as well as a design that's both cute and badass at the same time.
    And I feel if Floatzel gets a Mega Evo, it would receive a BIT more attention. Unfortunately, Floatzel's chance to shine is long over, Ash's Buizel never evolved (and likely never will, especially now since Ash will have a Froakie and won't likely use any other water Pokemon in Kalos), and Floatzel will forever be overlooked.

Look, want me to be honest? To most people, the only Gen 4 Pokemon that exist to most people are Infernape, Garchomp, Lucario, Leafeon, and Glaceon, that's it, and on that topic, WHY in the heck does Garchomp even need a Mega Evolution? You're just making the most broken Pokemon even more broken.
    True, but really, what kind of Pokemon do most people care about? Lucario and Eeveelutions, that's what it is most of the time. Seriously, there needs to be more love for Floatzel.
    Same, other than Lucario, but I'm rather reluctant on using them until I see what Pokemon get them, and how they work.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom