• Snowy takes a train out of Hammerlocke Watch here as he battles his way toward Wyndon.
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
  • Hello all! The staff is planning a restructuring to the forums on April 11th. Please see this announcement thread for details.

Recent content by Joseph Foxy

1. Joseph Foxy

What is your fave Type or Types overall?

for me, the Fairy type is my most favorite, and the one I always tend to use the most, and in most of my teams, a fairy has to be in the team, or someone knowing a fairy move Pixilate is my favorite ability, turns normal moves into fairy moves Draining Kiss, and Moonblast are my top two...
  2. Joseph Foxy

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

they can't breed so will never be part of my teams as all of mine I start at level 1 before each game v - is ready for this week
  3. Joseph Foxy

Ban the Lightbulb Above v2

Banned for flying high and fast
  4. Joseph Foxy

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

looks a bit strange for bird, not hated either, its in likes Xerneas
  5. Joseph Foxy

(for me the main one was a Mienfoo in Black 2, the other was a shiny Mightyena in X, both I still have, the other shinies I have were not encounters, but hatched them - and a shiny Wurmple in Omega Ruby I sent that one to Wonder Trade) I use them all the time, my current team is all...
  6. Joseph Foxy

The One Above You - what does their Avatar tell you about them?

likes challenges
  7. Joseph Foxy

A Pokemon Starting with V.2

Honchkrow
  8. Joseph Foxy

What does ^'s usertitle tell you about them?

is screaming :LOL:
  9. Joseph Foxy

Ban the Lightbulb Above v2

Banned for not making protein either
  10. Joseph Foxy

What is the Lightbulb Above Known For?

meat is good protein, I do love spinach Banned Known for not revealing much not in the "about' section
  11. Joseph Foxy

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

looks nice, a bit too human like, at least it resembles more a plant than human Kingler
  12. Joseph Foxy

yes, a couple of them, about 5 or 6 v - has encountered at least one shiny in the wild, in a main series game
  13. Joseph Foxy

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

a person ready to challenge
  14. Joseph Foxy

A Pokemon Starting with V.2

Oricorio
  15. Joseph Foxy

What does ^'s usertitle tell you about them?

is ready for a strong blast of water