Jyo
Local time
6:38 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• a bit of a silly embarrassing moment for me - extremely annoying too
    I'm sure it has happens to others as well

Was nearly done with oneof my drawings, just needed to color in the last two Flareons.
    What happened?
    I thought I had saved and backed up my progress, I forgot this time.

Along the way, Windows Updated, all drawing progress got deleted.
    Have to start it over.
    Jyo
    Jyo
    same with mine - always asks before closing.
    Doesn't do that when Windows Updates
    Hydrogenium
    Hydrogenium
    Yes, I guess almost every program will ask you... But once in a blue moon it doesn't - it's unpredictable, you cannot rely on it! And that's why I prefer pencil and paper...
    Jyo
    Jyo
    thats true, some times program quits responding.
    one time I did forget to save, most times learn to save often, even if I didn't do much.
    One time, one of my cats jumped on my laptop when I was taking a shower, restarted my laptop, that time I did saved it didn't lose much.

Never know what will happen, best to save often.
    Hello. I think I'm going to follow you, mostly because of your taste in music.
    Keep on rocking and metalling.
    • Gold Star
    Reactions: Jyo
    Jyo
    Jyo
    thanks you,
    I do listen to Metal more than any other genre.
    should post a few more songs I been listening to recently.
    keep forgetting them since I listen to music when I'm on the bus after work on my way home
    mainly for @EternalPokéFanGirl - I know I been using non-Pokemon avatars on the weekends for fun - why not this one?
    since the start of the year, I wanted to use the Halloween Eevee art, Halloween fell on Sunday this year.

the non-Pokemon avatar idea I think I came up with in September.

this upcoming weekend will get to use another non-Pokemon avatar, haven't decided on which one
    • Love
    Reactions: EternalPokéFanGirl
    Jyo
    Jyo
    Austin Powers is funny, maybe Dr. Evil and Mini Me
    the only Disney I think I might have used so far is Fuli, can't remember, that be fun for sure
    EternalPokéFanGirl
    EternalPokéFanGirl
    An avatar of Dr. Evil and Mini Me would be very cool. Just out of curiosity, have you seen those movies in Spanish? The voices of Austin and Dr. Evil are great, and he's called Dr. Malito, funny name :ROFLMAO:.

And about Fuli, you haven't used her yet, unless you mean a time before I joined.
    Jyo
    Jyo
    that is funny, it sounded sounded funny in Spanish.
    jokes where a bit different but funny too

Might have, or probably haven't used it yet
    I think it was Fuli plush what i shared if I remember

\had a bit of a creepy unexplained moment.​

Sounded like someone or something knocking on my door, then on my window from the outside... then again on the window by the kitchen, too high off the ground for someone to reach it.

Tried to look at obvious first, windy day today couldn't be the wind since the tapping would have been heard at every gust and I would see the branch or other item tapping... my door and window cleared of items

rainy too so I would see shoe imprint on mud or ground

Each knock was for 10 seconds each, one sedonc apart from each location, kind of impossible between my door and window.

Kock was from outside so none of my cats either or would sound like indoor knocking, I have flags on the way window reach wouldn't be easy either.

To add to the mystery, one of my cats been acting more scared than mormal

Can't explain it other than paranormal event.
    Jyo
    Jyo
    one of my cats who usually sleeps on my bed,
    is suddenly sitting down next to me, or somewhere closer to me (sitting down part of the chair I'm on)

hissing at the door and window area where the knocks came earlier

I know certain pets can sense the spirit more than i can.
    still believe a spirit or ghost somewhere nearby...
    while typing, hissing at the window location again, I don't see anything outside.
    Jyo
    Jyo
    For those two reactions - to add to the mystery
    Yes, three family members have passed away (died) in their sleep or health conditions, in the same home I'm living in, maybe one of their spirits wanted to come for a visit

and also about 8 or so pets have also passed away in home
    Bigfoot_the_Pokémon
    Bigfoot_the_Pokémon
    Woof. And I'd know about unexplained things (check all my Bigfoot stuff). Can you rule out anything else?
    going to risk it mentioning it... but @MetaGROSS Escapee I'm getting a bit close for comfort.
    About 300 or so posts behind.
    BDF long past you already.

Not to worry, nothing serious or anything, just for fun... I hope
    Maniacal Engineer
    Maniacal Engineer
    I've noticed. Keep in mind, I'm HA, so I know all and see all. :p
    There's a lot of stuff I'm working on right now, both for Bulbagarden and IRL, so I don't have quite as much time to goof off in the F&G section as I normally would.
    I will say, one of the things I was working on was the Halloween event, and another is my new Shiny Hunting stream series over on Bulbagarden's Twitch channel. Check those both out if you're interested.
    • Gold Star
    Reactions: Jyo
    Jyo
    Jyo
    that makes sense, no wonder the replies had slowed down a lot.
    Hope one day replies do come.

with my own work, does slow me down a lot
    Not to worry anyone - I haven't given up on drawings - most of September and part of October had been working almost 35 hours a week, so not much time.

Might be a bit of 'disadvantage' going from 35 to 20 hours, for me its good, I have plenty for my bills and spending too

also have plenty of time to finish and complete drawings without feeling so tired or almost no energy or time.

Working on a few drawings, with work slowed me, now with work a bit slower, I should have time to work on them. Hoping to complete at least one or two before the month ends.
    Hot Wheels models, hopefully should get @ChevyWerewolf30 attention
    I did give one to a family member, the Yellow Submarine so hey can hang it up with their music items, they love The Beatles, I don't like them

20211004-200839.jpg

just got to find a place to hang them all up
    seguid el ejemplo
    que Caracas @EternalPokéFanGirl dio.
    20211004-195757.jpg

actually got 6 of them, it was a pack of 6 for affordable price.
    The only smaller table desk top flag that has the coat of arms with color, many others I have bought in the past, coat of arms have been only black/white print

(Spanish above is the just line of the 3rd verse of the Venezuela anthem)
    I remember there used to be a member with Star Wars fan, forgotten their user name since they changed it, can't mentioned them
    not a vhicle not sure if @ChevyWerewolf30 might catch their attention, will give a mention, similar tilth @EternalPokéFanGirl

Got the PUzz 3D Star Wars: Imperial Star Destroyer, in the mail
    did arrived when i was working so a family member kept it safe
    20211002-233153.jpg

its a 3D foam puzzle, will keep me busy for a while when no one around on Bulbagardens :LOL:
    20211002-233228.jpg
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom