• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
V
Local time
4:57 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Also, any episodes from the original series that you definately think I should use?
    Obviously all the gyms and stuff.
    Desire was really good although I wasn't too into New Morning. Still hearing If Not For You brings a smile to my face. He surprisingly didn't switch it up, although he always does that with Desolation Row. The version of Desolation Row he sang was really haunting and desperate, I so wish I could find a recording of it.
    So what other music do you like?
    Hey. Im good thanks. and how are you?

Yeah its the original artwork for him, And yeah it is the anime one.. i kinda like it better..
    Really? That's a shame. It was the same way with me too. The sad thing was it wasn't even half full. He did Like A Rolling Stone as his last song-'twas amazing. The albums I liked the most were Bringing It All Back Home, Blonde On Blonde and Blood On The Tracks. What about you?
    Blood on the Tracks is his best.

Desire's best tracks, I'd say, are 'Isis', 'Black Diamond Bay', 'One More Cup of Coffee' and 'Sara.'
    Bob and Brian are the two greatest musical geniuses of the latter half of the 20th century.
    I can't begin to describe how much those two guy's music has affected me.
    I've only heard a bit of Together Through Life but it sounds pretty good. My favorites are Tangled Up In Blue and It's All Over Now Baby Blue which both coincidentally mention the color blue. I remember his tour bus driving my family's van on the way home and seeing the back of his head and being all excited. Haha, I think I was the only teenager there.
    Good person? Haha, only sometimes. Thanks.
    Nifty! I saw him I'm concert last summer and it was amazing. What's your favorite one of his songs?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom