Recent content by VeloJello

1. VeloJello

Mafia Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 10- Reign of shadows. ENDGAME. Mafia victory!!!

Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 4- The flames are snuffed out (01/24/13) Neon Borealis is there any way for me to sub out? Apparently I'm a lot busier than I thought I would be when I signed up to play. Life. u.u
  2. VeloJello

Mafia Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 10- Reign of shadows. ENDGAME. Mafia victory!!!

Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Night 2- End of the redemption (01/21/13) Because unless I'm remembering wrong, he tends to be a fairly good contributor when he's not scummy.
  3. VeloJello

Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Night 2- End of the redemption (01/21/13) I did not. Looks like the mafia got Buoy, which isn't good but I'd rather it be an independent than a townie getting dead. I'm suspicious of GliscorMan as well, but I'd rather wait until he comes back to hear what he has...
  4. VeloJello

Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Night 2- End of the redemption (01/21/13) That was me misreading a thing. Many sorries. u.u
  5. VeloJello

Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Night 2- End of the redemption (01/21/13) Well, it looks like I'm an inevitable innocent second lynch. It's been swell playing with you guys! On a less sarcastic note, I'd like to make a few things plain. 1. I'm not mafia. The problem is I think that my role is one...
  6. VeloJello

Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 2- Back to the insanity (01/20/13) First of all, I would just like to say that I am a confused person at this time. When I 'bought into' the theory, I saw no reason that it would incriminate me. I'm still not sure why I'm under as much suspicion as I am.
  7. VeloJello

Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 2- Back to the insanity (01/20/13) I don't think you're suspicious of me, no. I was saying that I'm a bit leery of you.
  8. VeloJello

Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 2- Back to the insanity (01/20/13) I think that Orion is fairly suspicious right now since Midoriwaka's vote was in plain sight, but I also know that that's just the kind of mistake that a forgetful person like me could make. I don't really know much about...
  9. VeloJello

Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia-Day 1- Beginning of the journey (01/17/13)( Subs still nee Confirmed! Very sorry that I'm so late, school has been kicking my keister u.u Not voting yet, I'd prefer to wait for some more discussion. :>
  10. VeloJello

Re: Bionicle Mask of Mafia (Now taking signups) Quite rusty in the mafia department... But ready. :>
  11. VeloJello

Mafia Oakwood Mafia [11-6-12] [ENDGAME - Town Victory!]

Thank you! I win!
  12. VeloJello

Mafia Pokemon Best Wishes! Mafia - ENDGAME! - VICTORY FOR TOWN AND INDEP 10/11/12!

Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Mafia - Night 9 - BANANAS 8/11/12! NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOO Oh, well. Good luck my friends! <3
  13. VeloJello

Mafia Pokemon Best Wishes! Mafia - ENDGAME! - VICTORY FOR TOWN AND INDEP 10/11/12!

Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Mafia - Night 8 - Close 5/11/12! Back again. Sorry for epic business - and thank you for killing a mafia while I was gone guys. :D
  14. VeloJello

Mafia Oakwood Mafia [11-6-12] [ENDGAME - Town Victory!]

Re: Oakwood Mafia [11-3-12] [Day 7 - Another One Bites the Dust] Vote: Hitomi Say goodbye, mafia scum!
  15. VeloJello

Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Mafia - Night 7 - Nya~~~? 2/11/12! Yay! Props to FinalArcadia. :D
Back
Top Bottom