Recent content by Velvet

1. Velvet

Masters Pokémon Masters General Discussion Thread

Volkner is coming! He'll be in the game on Wednesday! View: https://twitter.com/pokemas_game/status/1309765903454818305?s=19
  2. Velvet

Masters Craft your own Sync Pair

Volkner and Luxray Halloween Norman and Oobstagan
  3. Velvet

Preview JN027: Legends of Heroes! Dande's Greatest Battle!!

I can't even see the silhouettes of the top trainers of the tournament. Is there a bigger and cleaner version of it?
  4. Velvet

Preview JN027: Legends of Heroes! Dande's Greatest Battle!!

You are no position to talk.
  5. Velvet

Masters Pokémon Masters General Discussion Thread

I'll have you know Norman is pure and not-trashy.
  6. Velvet

Preview JN012: Daimax Battle! Dande, The Greatest of Them All!!

Then you have no reason to be getting mad. At all. Like I said, Lance's appearance as Champion is probably a call back or at least an easter egg to him being champion from Let's go and he has been in the anime since Johto. Steven appeared in Kalos just as Cynthia appeared in Unova. Thus, Lance...
  7. Velvet

Preview JN012: Daimax Battle! Dande, The Greatest of Them All!!

You really need to calm down. It's a call back to Let's Go since Lance is classified as Champion in those games and as far as we known Cynthia is no longer considered Sinnoh Champion due to the games, plus there's the fact that Lance hasn't been seen or mentioned since Johto. Cynthia at least...
  8. Velvet

Character ages in Pokémon Games

Long post below!
  9. Velvet

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

There's... a lot of people already posting the game online. Like the game isn't even out yet and people are streaming and LPing it? Like... maybe wait until the game comes out?
  10. Velvet

Urgh.. I hate people like that, though... I've been debating about streaming/uploading it once I get my hands on it. Just so I can experience it with other people.
  11. Velvet

Oh, okay. Then why did someone mark Milo as "second"? was it a typo?
  12. Velvet

So judging from what I've seen is the gym order...
  13. Velvet

Non-Story Pokémon SwSh Datamine Thread (SPOILER WARNING, It's Finally Here!)

Do we get to see Leon in a normal outfit at all or is he stuck in that atrocious champion uniform?
  14. Velvet

There's a story spoiler thread with a sticky, so people shouldn't be posting story spoilers here.
Back
Top Bottom