V
Local time
9:26 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Having trouble picking out "the most siginifcant event in US history since 1877."

Not bad at all there, much more talent than myself. I love the coloring job on Marachi the best, but the concept of Samushroom appeals to me more.
    I have a four to five page one due Wednesday. Yuck.

Wasn't aware you dabbled in art. Any pics of your stuff you'd be willing to share?
    Yeah, that was a pretty horrible production overall. While I do like the dub of the first series (probably due to nostalgia), that combo movie was just horrible D:

Even having access to that does nothing for one who is too lazy to look stuff up/lacks the interest to do so.
    Exactly why it didn't take me very long to go over my decision xD

That's part of the reason I stoped watching. Each Mon had so many different digilution lines/digilutions/whatever-you-want-to-call-them that I couldn't keep them all straight.
    Fave Champ = Angemon
    Fave Ultimate = Angewoman (Never did get why they made this her Ultimate, but whatever)
    Fave Warp = WarGreymon (MetalGarurumon was cool too though.)
    First season of Digimon continues to kick ass to this day. Second, not so much, at least for me.

My favorite was Gomamon (sp?) :3
    Yes actually. I can see the hate emanating from your VMs as we speak/type :p

Why's the KFC your fave? Because it's the original fire/fighting starter? Or it it that coupled with other reasons?
    :thumbup: Yay for both of us being KFC fans (though admittedly I prefer the other two fire/fighting starters to it, it is still an awesome Mon.)

Venator's Rules of Life:
    1. Torchic and all its evos are awesome sauce.
    2. All Pokémon OCs will either have a member of the Torchic line on their team or they will be one themselves.
    3. These rules are absolute.

Do I have that right? xD
    No...well, not as bluntly as I was anyways :p (It's all about the subliminal messaging~)

Maybe when it gets closer to the US release of B&W I will.

Also Torchic avi!
    As far as I know, most viruses are made either to steal credit card information and the like, or to trick people into buying an "antivirus" that's actually a virus. I mean, most of the time, it all comes down to money.

Fair analogy, though. :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom