V
Local time
5:34 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nope. Then again, I know virtually nothing about viruses. I just call my dad's friend over whenever a virus manages to overcome my antivirus and he does a clean install or whatever.

Glad you managed to get rid of it, though. When a virus really manages to screw your computer up... Getting rid of it can be expensive as hell.
    ...guess so, but you'll have to PM me what exactly you what me to send to him. Or would you rather me just to link him to this conversation (although that'd be sort of inconvenient for him...)?
    Well, I was thinking that maybe you can be right. After all, the use of loanwords by Japanese people is strictly odd or 'miss' sometimes. Sorry if I was being rude to you and critizing your views on the topic.
    As far as I know, no such thing was discussed or found at all.

Do you have a SPPf account? You could also get yaminokame over there to translate it as well. She's very well-known throughout the fandom for her translations, in case you didn't know. If you're backed up by her it'll be hard for anyone to deny it.
    To be honest... I have to agree Masuda's use of the word "motif" was indeed strange. I do think New York was the primary basis for Isshu nonetheless, but that's just my own opinion. But you're right. I do think you should PM Archaic not only your theory on where Isshu is indeed based off of but also why you think New York should not be listed as Isshu's basis as it has never been stated as so, at least not yet. Even if he does refuse... At least you'd had tried. It'd be better than never having tried at all, and you'll prove him wrong if Isshu's basis is ever revealed to be someplace other than New York.

Whatever you decide to do, best of luck. ^^;;
    We got the fact, but of course you won't hear unless the word 'basis' is rightly spelled on your face. Good luck finding anyone that shares your views, as certainly I don't.

Since I don't want to further discussing something as ridiculous as this "issue", I'm leaving for good.
    For me that proves nothing, other than you're overthinking too much. Fair enough, as I already said, it's up to you if you still want to speculate the basis of Isshu, but in my case (and the one of many others) it's already clarified.
    Do you know Japanese and have sources to the original, exact word he said? If not, stop trying to make a fuss out of something that is either pretty clear or unknown to us.

Nonetheless, even if you are aware of the above, many people can easily relate the word 'motif' to 'basis'. Being a native Spanish speaker, the translation of both words are interchangeably used in the same connotation and/or context.
    Darn, I tried. (You must admit I gave it a good shot, what with all the effort put in trying to obtain them :p)

Haven't played my games since I beat Red a few weeks back, sort of lost interest now that all the Mons for B&W have been revealed ('cuz Zomg they're so shiny and awesome and cute and amazing and *shot for being annoying*) My HG team is at Lvl. 85, the highest I've ever gotten a team to in quite awhile (Only time I ever had Lvl. 100s was all the way back on Crystal, and that was because I abused the cloning glitch to get rare candies >_>)
    Do I dare ask what?

Are EVs the ones you get by battling certain Mons over and over again to raise a specific stat? Seems like too much work for me.
    *le gasp* Your most deepest, darkest secret has been revealed, and not only that, but it is you who did the revealing! That only ups the drama!

I don't do IVs or EVs, seems too cumbersome to me.
    Still, you'll have a couple of months on me D:

Very true. I'd probably just use my in-game team since I'm too lazy to make a new one just for Wifi battles, but it's a nice suggestion =)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom