V
Local time
2:54 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• And how does this prove Giratina saved the world? You had to stop it so it wouldn't destroy the world. It didn't create or dispel any ripples: Cyrus created those ripples by exploitation of the Lake Trio, Dialga and Palkia: the protagonist dispelled the ripples by defeating Giratina.

Your logic fails. Terribly.

Oh, and I'm not gonna reply till tomorrow afternoon so you can formulate a response in the meantime.

Is this some desperate attempt at insulting me? Even though I proved you wrong with both Mewtwo and proving I played Platinum?

Ironic too, considering you took 15 minutes to reply to my post.
    He didn't do anything of the sort. Cyrus created an opening, and you had to knock out or capture Giratina (in a little ball) to stop it from doing anything worse and to close the opening.

The scientists' deaths are heavily implied by the destruction of the mansion. The anime took the same chain of events and applied it to a movie by replacing regular scientists with Team Rocket scientists.
    Yawn. I feel as though I missed a forum beatdown by two of the smarter people I know on this forum.

It wasn't a beatdown. I argued my point well and I only stopped because Ryuu asked to.
    I don't know what the reason was, but there was a reason and I personally feel that the Hoenn games are the most likely remakes. FRLG2 is just wild mass guessing.

I would also appreciate you not telling me how to do my job and what I should and should not do.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom