Venom
Local time
8:14 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• well can I please have the joto starters I mixed up the regions twice and got the hoenn starters from the other trader I was trading with at the same time as you so now I have 6 hoenn starters and 0 joto starters
    thats cool and thx oh and by the way I ment that I dont need the joto starters (stupid me never can get the regions straight) so dont bother with the chikorita or tododile
    Im not really but its still polite to asume you want something also Im about to trade for the hoenn starters with someone else now so you can forget about those my fc is 3738 2738 0613 and my game name is AJ
    Here is a list of the ones I want piplup, chikorita, cindaquill, squrtle, porygon, tyrogue, tododile, torchic, mudkip

can you help with any of them
    Hey Ive been reading through your comments on the trade thread is there any way you'd be willing to trade with me
    I'm sorry, but I have to log off now. I thank you for agreeing to trade with me and hope we can still trade tomorrow. Sorry for rushing off...
    Thank you so much! I'll get breeding right away for you, and let you know my Friend Code sometime either later tonight or tomorrow, okay?
    I didn't think you'd remember that...thanks, that would be really great of you, but like I said, I'm leaving for college in 15 days, so I'll have to set up my WiFi again, so it'll be a while before we can go through with that trade. Is there anything in specific you would like from me in return? I actually have a lot of lvl 1 Eevee, with Baton Pass as an Egg Move, in a lot of different natures, if you'd like. I can also breed you a Sinnoh starter (only Chimchar or Turtwig, though, sorry), or most anything available in either Diamond or Emerald.

I feel really n00bish, but...I have a Pal Pad, but I haven't used it since I got it. How can I check it?
    I sent you a friend request becasuse Venom is the greatest Anti Hero.EVER
    Hi venom you were the first to visit my website so I thought maybe you could give me your friend code for the pokemon battle revolution game.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom