Venom
Local time
5:34 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• I think it maybe because I ate expired cheese. But I'll be alright if I sleep tons.

I do actually.
    I'm just a wee bit sick I guess, my stomach pains me. D:
    Pretty jolly otherwise though.
    Of course the one time I say hey yeah I;ll be doing nothing and then I had to go help my friend with his car....lol. I can be on in just a few minutes if you're still on.
    So... while still trying to breed out your relaxed Solosis, i not only hatched a perfect HP Ice one... i also just hatched a 31/×/31/31/31/0 shiny one to boot... How do you like that hun? XD

At this rate, RNG will spit me out another perfect hp ice or flawless shiny one before yours comes out... xD

EDIT: spoke too soon... now it also gave me a flawless 0 speed HP Ice one. XD
    Sooo a little birdy told me (Blahmon) that you have a HA Seaking up for trade. :D Just let me know what you'd like for it.
    hey hun :)

i just wanted to let you know that she's available to do the shiny Slowking/Mewtwo trade Saturday, late night (her and i are in the same time zone). she'll shoot me a VM when she gets here :)
    I'm doing an egg giveaway on reddit and I've been busy trading there. >.< I'll be online :)
    I actually didn't get home until around 7pm PST and then I passed out after doing homework. >.< I should be able to trade after 2pm PST since I don't have any late classes today.
    I went to go eat dinner and do homework. >.< I'm heading to bed now though since I have classes early tomorrow morning again. I'll check tomorrow when I'm home after around 7 pm CST. :)
    To be sure, you wanted the shiny Anorith right? I think I still have it set aside in my bank for you lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom