• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Venom
Local time
2:29 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Yes I am! I'm so sorry for disappearing on you. D: Life got crazy there and I forgot all about bulba. >.<
    Wow someone's mature. I can't think of any bad nicknames I got off wonder trade.

And I think I'm going to bed now, I need to deal with school stuff in the morning. :/ So good night Louie!
    The last shiny I got was a Spearow named TWANYWAN!! off Wondertrade.

It definitely is. But I had fun playing hostess.
    That's where I got half of my living dex from! Wondertrade is so handy. xD

Our users here are extremely creative and talented. I had a hard time not falling in love with half the entries. xD
    Oh did I tell you I was working on a living dex Louie? And I'm actually making progress. I have Kanto - Hoenn done!

And sorry my replies were so slow, I was finishing up my role for the create a holiday Pokemon contest.
    It does! And Season 7 comes out soon! More inspiration! :p Though I have been wanting to learn to do more digital work, and drawing. My classes just gave me no time.

Oh damn, that's insanity. xD I only get cheesecake at that place. xD
    I can't be bothered to. xD I usually have people recommending me things, and I watch them eventually. xD
    Though I've been binge watching RuPaul's Drag Race... and that makes me want to draw dresses.

Considering that place is pricey I definitely will. ;__;
    I think I'm reaching that point myself, I mean I prefer my games now and can't be bothered to look for new animes. Instead I've been watching Criminal Minds, Ghost Whisperer, and other shows on Netflix. xD

Nah they misheard at the cheesecake factory, and gave me a whole different kind.
    I didn't think you've watched anime! Though I guess every guy sees Dragon Ball.

But it was blueberry flavored. ;___;
    I have first class problems. xD
    Oh I saw Dolce's message to you something about help so I was like "never fear wonder dog is here" lol.
    Ohh you have great tastes in gum bud! And Oolong? Like the tea? I take it he's another Emboar? x)

And I'm a sad Nina, I got cheesecake but it wasn't strawberry. D:
    Okay damn, after 4 boxes no wonder your mad. xD

Well at least Big Red has 5 ivs. xD
    Yep so at least I have someone who can help me. xD

What were you breeding for? o.o
    He is, my mom can't since she's living paycheck by paycheck and money is tight.

Hey I'm not complaining! I like surprises from you after all. xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom