• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
V
Local time
2:08 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Do not worry! I do the same. Well, that's fine by me. Where do you want me to contact you?
    You are mostly welcome :) Hahaha no luck with a shiny Maril? I am reading on tumblr that people are hatching shinies after theor 4th, 5th,6th..try etc :(
    Oh, congrats :D
    I can give you an archipelago now. And I got an ok for sun :D So, I'll be getting at max by night. They are a gift, so you can give me absolutely whatever you want :)
    :) it is really challenging though. My cousin majored in computer engineering. She said it was so hard. Maybe CS is a bit easier.

I found someone with sun and sent them a message. I have a spare archipelago, dont trade something important for it. Oh, I will be on the hunt for savannah as well then. I should be on line tomorrow at the time when you are :)
    Medicine. I'm in the 2nd year. What about you? What do you want to major in after school?

You are mostly welcome :) I sincerely hope that I'll be able to find sun :D
    Oh, I see. I do not have time either. Uni is demanding and we are going to have a wave of exams soon. Yeah, I am at uni now anyway so tonight is ok :)

Oh, thats a pity.

I have a spare archipelago :) and I am going to try to find sun for you :)
    May I ask you why? Ok gen 4 sounds good. :)
    Hahahaha that is actually so cute. And was it any good? Normal/ flying is fine, but the fact that they made this combo the default flying type is just sucky.

Nicike still has one sun. She told me when I collected the archipelago for my friends. I think that I will be able to at least provide you with continental and river :) do not worry :)
    See? So even if a pokemon has a godly speed like Weavile, they just simply don't fare well in comparison with other pokemon because of the how weak is the typechart. If they want to make a real glass-canon type, then ice should no longer be resisted by water, steel and fire. Heck it does not even make sense that ice resisted by those 3. As soon as ice touches fire, it melts this crippling fire by the new watery essence. Metals shrink in cold weather and I do not even comprehend why water resist ice.

Since you are this much into CP, let's have a battle sometime :p I'll bring my Arseus .

Heheheh every NPC in pokemon is easily swept :p I hate how they present flying in pokemon. It is always secondary and only once presented as pure type. I wish that it was called wind type.

Yes, I do. Obviously I have marine. I have spare modern, high plains and polar I think :)
    Hahahaha it is actually cute and kinda romantic .

You forgot dark. It also has an immunity lol Albeit dark is in't on par defensively with steel and fairy. I really hope that they will re-work the whole chart next generation. I want to be able to use my favorite type ( ice ) in competitive play.

Yeah, I also love the strategic depth of the metagame. That's why it baffles me when someone brings their uber legendary and sweeps other players' entire teams with. What's the fun with that? we already do that in-game lol

Yeah, but I would never even attempt to full the Isshu pokedex. 600+ is just too much. And by all means I refuse to catch Sawk and Throth even if only for the completion of the pokedex. Yeah, me too. I usually search on line for the places of the pokemon that I wanna use beforehand. So after 30 hours only or so, I have already finished the game. Lol maybe this is why I never run into a shiny, because I never search or grind XD My strongest pokemon in white2 was my Leafia (lv 57) The highest level that I was able to achieve. I'm so proud!!

Hahahah I now ventus from literature. But, I have heard about bakugan. And wind has always been my favorite classical element.
    When I visted Sweden it was so funny. - 22 C snow covering everything. It gets dark at like 2 o'clock it was really funny and confusing.

Oh, I see. I was actually taken aback by your view. Never heard anyone saying that ice and grass are good before lol I say replace the bug resistance with something more powerful or simply gave fairy resist only 2 things. IMO a major part of the type is not balanced. Granted it's been salvaged a bit by the introduction of fairy but alas. it is far from balanced. Ice, grass, bug and psychic need defensive boost. While ground, water need an offensive nerf. Of course steel should resisted like 2 types less.

There was a Jirachi for HG/SS?! I did not know @___@ True thing about the hidden ability btw, but I still think that they should focus more on legendaries or shinies more in events. Ironically, I would have liked it had I gotten that Pika :3

Yeah, I have to like the competitive play a lot. But I refuse to IV breed. I do not like turning my pokemon into killing machines. Proper nature/ EV traing and thats a bout it. If I lose well it is ok.
    6 Arseus? Clearly they are not hacked. Let me guess 3 of them were shinies? What? really? That must have been one good Manyula.

Thematically IVs is a cool concept. But to apply that it is just tedious and time-consuming. And of course in my case I do not like to my my pokemons a killing machine. 1 in 500 is still pretty rare. 1 in 8000 something is just flat out horrible. I can't spend a lot of time playing. So usually I have beaten the game in like 30 hrs only. So I can't possibly encounter a shiny with those odds in thois limited time.

Thank you :D You are like my pokemon guardian angel!!!!! btw, isn't ventus Latin for wind? :3
    I have always been an Autumn person lol. I hate extreme weather. Summer is nice until it starts frying you alive lol

Really? I have never been heard anyone to share this view. Could you explain how please? Lol I was being sarcastic. Bug is so weak yet they nerfed it by making fairy resist it. I am sure they made that only so their new fav psy/fairy combo won't have a lot of weakness. I really wish that they removed steel's resistance to psychic as well. It does not make sense anyway.

Well, I don't have a Mew, so he is fine by me :D The first and only Wi-fi pokemon that I got with Victini :3 so cute. Named it Victina. I do not care if it is legendary for me it is a she. And Torchic isn't crappy yeah, it is just not cool to distribute common/ starter mons via wi-fi. Legendaries are cuter. But obviously to each their own.
    Yeah, legendaries are only cool for show or collection purposes. Using Mewtwo just sucks the fun out of battle. Mewtwo Y is blindingly fast and has astronomical Satk. No matter what you throw you will lose no matter what.

Yeah, I really think that GF has to address the IV/ breeding mechanism soon. It is so hard to IV breed and so time consuming. And also shinies should be a bit more common. say 1 in 500. Not 1 in 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.

I would do anything to get a shiny Metagross and a shiny Eevee. Meta is my fav pseudo and its shiny version is just so cute.
    Hahaha I like windy cold days :p

Yeah, of course everyone has their preference :) I was just saying. No a lot of people like Eevee and co. actually hehehehe. I do not understand why GF is not addressing the issue of ice, grass and bug types. Oh wait, they did address the bug type by NERFING it!! Bug type is so over-powered you know.

The Lat@os yeah, but why Mew? Oh, and seeing Arseus in the game data gives me hope that we will have him as an event. I want Arsyyy :'(
    Yeah, I actually want those for collection-purposes only. I have just started to learn competitive pokemon and obviously I'm not willing to use legendaries as they are quite borken. There was a guy yesterday who completely swept me by a Mega Mewtwo Y. I was like....do not tell me that you think you are good?! Mewtwo is so damn broken it is not even funny.

I understand. A lot of writers/ poet get blocks all the time :/
    Hahaha I got that the first time. Yeah, I have honestly never cared about shinies before and still now. I almost always prefer the normal coloration. But some shinies are cool so why not. I do not have Eevees nor Metangs in my safaris :(
    Hahaha it could be, and also because I like anything wind-related :p
    Why? They are so cuuuute :> Glaceon is my absolute favorite. Granted he sucks competitively because GF can't have the courtesy to do something to help my poor ice type :(

No way I'm missing anything this time around. Of course now that I'll be waiting for events I have a hunch that we will only get crappy pokemon *coughTorchiccough* I want some old pokemon as well. Mainly Keldeo, Jirachi, Celebi and Genesect :3

Yeah, I'm currently having a major writer's block. The last thing I wrote was back in August :(

No, i meant on Tumblr. I put a post on tumblr as well. I do not like shinies either! I just want to get a shiny Beldum and a shiny Milotic :3 of and of course a shiny Eevee :'(
    :)

:) Thank you!! It is all thanks to you!! You gave me Jungle, Archipelago, sun, sandstorm and Monsoon. That Monsoon is so kawaiii btw!!! I adore all Eevee related things!! XD They are so cute. I actually never liked Jolteon, but seeing him in the origins has completely changed my mind. He is now one of my favorite :)

Well, your idea makes sense. I really hope that we will be able to get those 2 remaining patterns peacefully. You know how hectic things get with events. I'm still beating myself up for forgeting about the Keldeo event :'(
    I have always known that I'll end up writer. I am actually writing a book. Albeit It will finish after 2016.

Btw, are there tags for shiny pokemon in Tumblr as well? I'd to try my luck there, since apparently in-game shinies are scared of me.
    I'm sorry, I challenged you before I saw your message.
    I do not know what to say!!! Thank you so much for everything!!!! you are such a kind person. Btw, tht Jolteon has a timid nature so he will do you wonders in battles ( hopefully) and I figured I'd give you a Swirlix since you are playing Y ^^

Yeah, as I said, the GTS will go crazy soon !!!!

Hahahah I should know, I've written a lot of rain -related poems XD
    YES YES!!! I'm available now :p
    Can we battle after the trade? :p

Too bad they are yet unreleased. I liked the green one a lot!!! The GTS will go crazy once they are available XD

Hahahahah yeah, series almost always depict rain as an auxiliary method to spread melancholy. But, nah. Rain is too poetic to not be romantic :p
    I am completely speechless!!!!! Omg I am do happy that I am to complete my collection! ! Finally!!
    Btw, have you seen the 2 more patterns of Vivillon? It seems like they are 20 in total.

Rain is cool. I love rain it is so romantic :)
    Glad to hear that :D

It is getting colder here as well. I guess it is officially winter xD

Wow 30 messages? Imagine if he could sell his Monsoons? He would be a millionaire. * crosses fingers* that he will trade with you :)
    Oh, that's ok. I hope that you are having a nice time in your holiday :)

Omg really? I want want :3 if monsoon is down, I will be left with only sun and sandstorm:3
    Really? I heard on numerous occasions that people for far East are easy-going. Strict about their habits and customs, but easy going.
    Hahahaha what a miraculous way to find a shiny!!! XD My demands are simple XD All I want is a shiny Milotic and a shiny Metagross :3 XD
    Yeah, I'm going to retrive that Haxorus mainly to trade it away for an other shiny. Black is not shiny people!! XD

Imagine, I caught Moltres with the first ultra ball I threw!! o_O
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom