Recent content by VentusBDaPlayer

1. V

Beware of the Battle Analyser

Wow, are you kidding me? I haven't been battling in Gen 6 so far (and I'm glad I'm not). I really hope Nintendo comes up with something to counter this - And as much as Instacheck was helpful in the collection of shinies, I'm afraid that has to come to an end as well. To be frank, these programs...
  2. V

Your "THATS NOT POSSIBLE" moments

Getting crit hits at least 99% of the time because of Pokemon Amie affection.
  3. V

Hardest Gym Leader?

I'd go with Johto. I didn't struggle a lot for most gyms, but Johto seemed the hardest for me. The most difficult for each region: Kanto: I'd say Lt. Surge. My starter was Squirtle, and I never really bothered getting a ground type myself. Johto: Whitney was really annoying, though if I recall...
  4. V

The Garden Grotto General Chat

Welcome to the forums, Kalos Coffee! That's actually a pretty interesting thing to do. Touching White 2 after a few days of playing Y already felt like I was playing a caveman's game.
  5. V

GEN VI: [UPDATE] Sandstorm Vivillon for IV Bred Pokémons

Re: Sandstorm & Jungle Patterns Vivillon~ I knew, but thanks for that as well, anyway! c:
  6. V

Re: Sandstorm & Jungle Patterns Vivillon~ Thanks for the trade!
  7. V

Re: Sandstorm & Jungle Patterns Vivillon~ I'm online right now! If it doesn't trouble you, can I get a female one? /)_(\
  8. V

Re: Sandstorm & Jungle Patterns Vivillon~ Registered! I'm online now.
  9. V

Re: Sandstorm & Jungle Patterns Vivillon~ Hello! I can offer a Jungle Vivillon for you as they're my native pattern, I don't mind anything in return. My FC is 5043-2483-4871 and IGN is Dawn, if you need it.
  10. V

What video games are you playing now?

Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies. Downloaded the DLC case, now almost done with it!
  11. V

Obsolete: Rate the Anime Opening above you.

9/10 I like the tune of it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ozrl1QsNC4o
  12. V

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) I've got a quick question: Does anyone have a guide to finding the Espurr in Looker's second episode? I've searched all three alleys and even went to the corners to find it - It wasn't anywhere.
  13. V

The Garden Grotto General Chat

Welcome to those who've recently joined! Hope XY's been good for all of you.
  14. V

Vivillon research thread

Japan. It's really easy to find on the GTS though. -- I checked my 3DS settings just yesterday and realised I couldn't set my region to HK/TW - Which basically means native Monsoons are impossible for my console. Maybe some of the "missing" countries are due to the type of 3DS you own?
  15. V

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

Depending on whether you caught it or not. My first shiny I encountered was a Tentacool in Emerald. Unfortunately for me, I didn't know what shinies were back then. I just told myself, "Wait, is this Tentacool purple-and-green-coloured? Is my eyes playing tricks on me?". I was still a small...
Back
Top Bottom