Recent content by venusboi79

1. venusboi79

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Scarlet & Violet Edition)

Sorry for the late reply. For your second question, you just have to have completed the “gold circle” tasks, which only appear when you play with others via the Union Circle. You don’t have to talk to Snacksworth during the session though. When you’ve done enough to get a snack, just talk to...
  2. venusboi79

In light of recent VGC news

The Mew is a Mystery Gift distribution. There’s no paywall. Unless you count wifi as a paywall, but that’s a different, bigger conversation.
  3. venusboi79

Ugliest pokemon gen9

I believe Shroodle is also partially based on the classic graffiti art “Kilroy Was Here”, what with the eyes and nose.
  4. venusboi79

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

I imagine the Tera raids are meant to take the place of Dynamax raids; whether they’ll be as engaging remains to be seen.
  5. venusboi79

I’ve been following the leaks over the last few days, only for mechanics and ‘mons; so I haven’t watched any streams. Do we know if they kept the function of being able to evolve your Pokémon from the menu (without requiring the B button smash every time it levels) and being able to switch up...
  6. venusboi79

What kind of new Pokemon do you think we'll see in Scarlet/Violet?

Not at all; I was mortified when I re-read the posts. I hate when I get lambasted out of context (not frequent here, but in general). So I’m glad you weren’t upset with me. And yes; as much as I enjoy a good Pidgeotto or Staravia, early route birds are more fun when they evolve into something...
  7. venusboi79

Whoops! Sorry about that. I conflated both posts and mis-read yours.
  8. venusboi79

I’m not expecting too many Mediterranean-inspired Pokémon tbh. Every gen, there are maaaybe a handful of new Pokémon that are specifically nods towards the current region (not counting the four that are based on parts of Japan). The first non-Japanese based region that really leaned into the...
  9. venusboi79

Yeah, I don’t think that the Sea’s Legend quest in PLA was that much more vague than a lot of the other quests; the parts that really required the internet (or trial and error) weren’t mentioned in the Canalave library book.
  10. venusboi79

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Predictions/Speculation/Discussion Thread

Pokémon Ochre? Although as @Oriden mentioned, 3rd versions seem to be done lol
  11. venusboi79

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Predictions/Speculation/Discussion Thread

There are a lot of ways they could allow us to use our own Pokémon as rides/HM replacements. They’d just have to limit the species (so, maybe 5 ‘mons who can Fly or Surf or whatever). Add a flag to check if your Pokémon is shiny or is a larger size (and the size thing may not carry over anyway)...
  12. venusboi79

BDSP Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

I’ve waited almost 13 years for this moment. Now I just need to finish PLA so I can get a second Shaymin to have both forms in my living dex.
  13. venusboi79

Regional forms discussion/speculation

It could still get a regional evolution; the fact that its one of the first Pokémon we see in the trailer leads me to believe that they have something planned for it.
  14. venusboi79

A way to reduce so much of the RNG was discovered.

Not able to watch the video at the moment (and I avoid giving clicks to youtubers I’m not familiar with); is this him explaining how things actually work in the game? Or is this just some random dude speculating/spitballing on how he would have programmed the game?
  15. venusboi79

Simple Questions/Simple Answers (Legends Arceus)

I discovered the recipes early on; but mainly because I talk to shopkeepers as a general rule. When you interact with the crafting merchant, he gives you the option to buy either recipes or materials in his dialogue. Other than the Piplup sidequest, I don’t think the game mentions that you can...
Back
Top Bottom