V
Local time
6:50 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I meant posting in your forum thread but I prefer this method if you don't come on that often and if you don't mind.

I can understand how a project like that could be overwhelming but I am glad that you take time to remember why you are doing it. Many people let their interests become chores rather than hobbies sadly.

I'm working out how cars could be better used in our world as they dont seem to be used as heavily in the Pokemon world. I'm sure that superb public transportation and either a centralized or decentralized infrastructure is used but I'll flesh out and organize my thoughts alittle more.

I do like cars but I cannot understand how a 40 year old women could drive an SUV that could be used in a beach assault to the grocery store or a man putting rock climbing tires on his truck when he lives in suburbia.
    Hi, I was very impressed with how you write your ideas on how to make the Pokemon World an actual place where people can live and prosper rather than simply wishing you were part of the show or something. I do think that we can make our world a better place by having some of the values and mechanics of the Pokeworld and it is possible ( without the yellow lightning rodents of course. I was wondering if you were interested in new members as there have not been many posts recently.

I hope to be a part of this great project and I wish you luck in all that you do.
    Hello and welcome to Bulbagarden forums! Please read the rules and, if you have any questions, inquire in my comments. Most importantly, have fun! =]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom