Recent content by Veteran Trainer Eric

1. Veteran Trainer Eric

Moves that Pokemon should/should not be able to learn

OK, he would be OP-AF, I grant you. So maybe not the best idea, but being based on a vampire squid and his anime appearance makes me wish Malamar got Leach Life (vampire) and Confuse Ray (anime). I love that super villain styled pokemon and selfishly want more for him.
  2. Veteran Trainer Eric

SwSh Armored Pokemon?

I don't think it'll be metal. I'm going on record saying I bet the new gimmick will be either fusion attacks or straight up temp Pokemon fusions. No proof, no inside info, just my gut feeling.
  3. Veteran Trainer Eric

Things you want to see done in Pokemon Gen 8 (2019)

I want to be able to reassign pokeballs to my Pokemon. Let's say I breed a mon, say Staryu. Staryu hatches and automatically is placed in a pokeball. I should be able to either on the fly, or at least go to a center and move my mon into a new ball in my inventory. In the case of Staryu, a Dive...
  4. Veteran Trainer Eric

Probably an unpopular wish, but I really would like GF to up the number of attacks from 4 to 6.
  5. Veteran Trainer Eric

SwSh New Pokemon Species Discussion

Ok so I was watching a movie last night and thought... Zombie Pokemon? So a 1 stage Pokemon, both forms Dark/Ground. The basic form make it look like old 80s jrpg game art for zombies, almost cute. The evolved form should really lean into the "Dark type are Evil type in Japan". Make him mean...
  6. Veteran Trainer Eric

How about a 2 form (ie one evolution) Pokemon that is Dark/Ghost... a Zombie. Dark/Ghost isn't as invincible as it was since Fairy is a thing now, so why not. A gross/cute zombie Pokemon would be cool.
  7. Veteran Trainer Eric

Looks up at the last page or so of controversy... Uh.... I would really like to see the ability to travel to all the older regions as DLCs. I know some people are bothered by the idea of DLC, but it seems a moot point since they seem a reality. Anyway to my wish, it would be like the G/S...
  8. Veteran Trainer Eric

SwSh Trainer/Player Character Customization Discussion

Yeah that was it. Honestly Even something as simple as that would be enough.
  9. Veteran Trainer Eric

SwSh Trainer/Player Character Customization Discussion

I don't care what people want to wear. I just want to age my trainer into an adult. If not in the main story then at least let me customize for online. I remember a game on the GameCube or Wii, I don't remember exactly, but you could use several avatars, one was a big dude that looked like a...
  10. Veteran Trainer Eric

Legendary Pokemon Speculation

England's herald beast are a unicorn and lion aren't they? Seems like that would be a good candidate pair.
  11. Veteran Trainer Eric

SwSh Galar Regional Variants aka Galarian Forms

So I sort of dislike the dark/flying type we have. Not hate, just sort of blah. To that end I want.... no need a new dark flyer. And while he may be Romanian, the story of Dracula by Bram Stoker takes place in London. I want a vampire bat. A small form and one evolution. Dark/Flying with a...
  12. Veteran Trainer Eric

I sort of hope that leaked list is true. I like the idea of a badger pokemon. Badgers are such amazing jerks.
  13. Veteran Trainer Eric

SwSh Starters Discussion

That would be cool actually. Like a knucker you mean?
  14. Veteran Trainer Eric

SwSh HMs vs Poké Ride vs Secret Techniques

I would love to see HMs come back but change. The way I would love to see it is the HM has no effect on the pokemon's movepool, but would instead add the overworld skill to a special list that allows you to use the skill as needed. I would also add some older effects to this new list, such as...
  15. Veteran Trainer Eric

SwSh Starters Discussion

I really, really, really want Sobble to be either a Water/Flying-or-Dragon. Honestly a flying lizard that is a true counter/anti-charizard would be nice. Dragon would be cool but it would make my Kingdra redundant. That would be sad.
Back
Top Bottom