• Magnificent Entertainer supercharges his team with some new TMs. Watch here as he wishes that the player character was wearing a trench coat.

Recent content by vice-san

1. V

REVIEW: M17: The Cocoon of Destruction and Diancie / PK26: Pikachu, What's This Key For?

Hey who have seen the movie already, they used xy animé BGM in the movie??
  2. V

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead Add me, water type: Quagsire, Pampour and Frogadier when i'm online. vice 5327-0994-7871
  3. V

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead Add me please! 5327-0994-7871
  4. V

Pokemon XY Corocoro poster!

So happy to see Serena in the anime! i lover her too! The Clemont little sister look so adorable! i hope she doesn't turn annoying like Max did. So, no Brock returning after all... :D
  5. V

How will Pokemon X & Y impact the Anime? - UPDATE: Begins October!

I don't think Shauna will be the new main girl, she looks too young... i think the new ash's companion will be Serena, Tierno and maybe Trevor (the new Max).
  6. V

PREVIEW: M16: ExtremeSpeed Genesect: Mewtwo Awakens

Apparently eevee will be in the main movie too, but just for a short time; you can see the first actual footage from the movie here: No Japanese test, please - YouTube I like the ending song too :P
  7. V

REVIEW: BW119: Rocket-dan VS Plasma-dan! Nyarth and Achroma!!

It was great to see the Genesect cameo, i wonder in the movie we will see the N ceremony and the Reshiram attack!
  8. V

PREVIEW: BW130 - Satoshi and Butterfree! Until we meet again!!

Re: BW??? - Butterfree (Unconfirmed) I upload the full poster i took: http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/5392/img2462un.jpg (not a fake)
  9. V

Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Decolora Adventure! (April 25th)

Re: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Dekoroa Adventure! (April 25th) It's no fake, i took the photo in the animé festa :) here is the full poster: http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/5392/img2462un.jpg
  10. V

Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Decolora Adventure! (April 25th)

Re: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Dekoroa Adventure! (April 25th) Do you have see this? Sorry if it was posted before! i saw it in the animé festa today: http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g421/vicemon/IMG_2463_zps7d29c3a9.jpg So, Dento and Iris will say sayora after all. What burterfree...
  11. V

PREVIEW: M16: ExtremeSpeed Genesect: Mewtwo Awakens

Re: M16 "Extreme Speed Genesect Mewtwo's Revival" She will say that she will be the voice of Ninfia that's sure! and they will show the new trailer (showed this thusday in oha)
  12. V

What'll happen after Episode N, and before X and Y?

Pokemon best wishes episode Hilda and Hilber: the search for kyurem anyone?
  13. V

REVIEW: M15: Kyurem VS the Sacred Swordsman: Keldeo / PK24: Meloetta's Dazzling Recital

Does the movie intro have a battle? whit Malin? what pokémon are used?
  14. V

PREVIEW: Movie 15: Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman: Keldeo

New update to the oficial site with new TV spot! 動画|ポケモン映画公式サイト「キュレムVS聖剣士 ケルディオ」同時上映「メロエッタのキラキラリサイタル」
  15. V

PREVIEW: Movie 15: Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman: Keldeo

The japanese oficial site have update with new pictures from the actual movie, it's look very good! ストーリー|ポケモン映画公式サイト「キュレムVS聖剣士 ケルディオ」同時上映「メロエッタのキラキラリサイタル」