• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
Village Bridge Busker

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My girlfriend had one, and traded it over to me. :) So when can you trade?
    Dolce
    Dolce
    Can I have Regigigas? I'll clone it so you won't lose the original and I can trade it back to you. :) I can be on tomorrow afternoon!
    Village Bridge Busker
    Village Bridge Busker
    Oh honestly you can keep the original - I already have one from a few years ago, I really don’t mind :) I got a text from my boss a couple of hours ago telling me I’m working a little longer than expected tomorrow - I’m now working 9.30am until 2pm EST - but any time after that works for me! I hope that’s ok and thanks again!
    Reactions: Dolce
    Dolce
    Dolce
    That's fine! I'll be around after 2pm EST.
    Well today's my day off from work so I can pop in through out the day really. Looks like I'm 4 hours behind you so I'll hop on at 11 am est/ 3pm gmt. Hopefully you'll see this before then. :p
    20 minute drive into Edinburgh. Don't want to give too much away :p
    I saw your thread, and I'd be happy to breed a Shiny Psyduck for you for a water or dawn stone. I'd be happy to do a custom nature/ability too, but it would take a bit longer to do.
    (to reply to VM's: click View Conversation and reply in the text box there, or click my username and reply on my profile)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…