1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Want to talk to fellow Pokémon fans in real time? Join the discussions on our public Discord server!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hello, everyone. We've made a few edits to the rules here and here effective immediately, so please read them! Thanks in advance.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. A new episode of Bulbanews Weekly Update can be found on YouTube here.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. For those who haven't noticed yet, Bulbacast Episode 10 has been uploaded to Youtube. Watch it here.
    Dismiss Notice
Village Bridge Busker
Last Activity:
May 22, 2018 at 8:47 PM
Blog Posts:

Village Bridge Busker

Member, from Poni Island

Village Bridge Busker was last seen:
May 22, 2018 at 8:47 PM
    1. Village Bridge Busker
      Village Bridge Busker
      Hey! I'm hanging around online now - ready when you are :)
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Dolce
        Dolce
        Hope the Durant makes it easier to breed what you need. :) Thanks a ton for the Regigigas!
        Mar 10, 2018
        Village Bridge Busker likes this.
      3. Village Bridge Busker
        Village Bridge Busker
        Thank you so much! If you ever want the Durant back just send me a message - I'll keep hold if it and will happily send it back over to you :)
        Mar 10, 2018
      4. Dolce
        Dolce
        Oh don't worry, you can keep it!
        Mar 10, 2018
    2. Dolce
      Dolce
      My girlfriend had one, and traded it over to me. :) So when can you trade?
      1. Village Bridge Busker likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Dolce
        Dolce
        Can I have Regigigas? I'll clone it so you won't lose the original and I can trade it back to you. :) I can be on tomorrow afternoon!
        Mar 9, 2018
      4. Village Bridge Busker
        Village Bridge Busker
        Oh honestly you can keep the original - I already have one from a few years ago, I really don’t mind :) I got a text from my boss a couple of hours ago telling me I’m working a little longer than expected tomorrow - I’m now working 9.30am until 2pm EST - but any time after that works for me! I hope that’s ok and thanks again!
        Mar 10, 2018
        Dolce likes this.
      5. Dolce
        Dolce
        That's fine! I'll be around after 2pm EST.
        Mar 10, 2018
    3. Dolce
      Dolce
      Well today's my day off from work so I can pop in through out the day really. Looks like I'm 4 hours behind you so I'll hop on at 11 am est/ 3pm gmt. Hopefully you'll see this before then. :P
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Village Bridge Busker
        Village Bridge Busker
        Oh it's really no problem! I'm just lounging around the house today anyway :) I'm online - ready when you are
        Aug 27, 2017
      3. Dolce
        Dolce
        Thanks a ton! And I passed up on teaching your Gengar Shadow Punch and Hex. I didn't want to mess with it's moveset.
        Aug 27, 2017
        Village Bridge Busker likes this.
      4. Village Bridge Busker
        Village Bridge Busker
        Thank you very much! Enjoy your Scizor :)
        Aug 27, 2017
        Dolce likes this.
    4. Pokémon Master Ash
      Pokémon Master Ash
      No problem. Thanks for accepting it!
    5. dig
      dig
      20 minute drive into Edinburgh. Don't want to give too much away :P
    6. Ennife
      Ennife
      I saw your thread, and I'd be happy to breed a Shiny Psyduck for you for a water or dawn stone. I'd be happy to do a custom nature/ability too, but it would take a bit longer to do.
      (to reply to VM's: click View Conversation and reply in the text box there, or click my username and reply on my profile)
  • About

Favorite Generation:
    Generation V (DS)
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Stoutland / Murando
    Favorite Region:
    Unova / Isshu
    Favorite Gym Badge:
    Blackthorn City Rising Badge
    Nintendo Network ID:
    Raab_Himself
    3DS Friend Code:
    1607-2717-2550
    Pokemon gamer since Blue.

My main interests are Music, Football (Soccer), NHL, WWE and Video Games.

Signature

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best." - Karen