Recent content by Vincent9999

1. V

Missingno was canon since R/S.

This is just flat out eerie. I'm just sayin.
  2. V

Caption the sprite!

OH SHIT NOT YOU AGAIN.
  3. V

Well....It's been a while.

well, thanks for the friendly welcomes, but a tragedy has occurred; LETAN IS NO LONGER A GMOD AT GTS+. D:. More info: http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?showtopic=22763
  4. V

Well....It's been a while.

It's been months since i came back...I've been at GTSplus...and lots of things have changed.
  5. V

I think Houndour is a cross-breed of Poochyena and Growlithe

simple. a female pikachu + latios = minun. male pikachu + latia= plusle. How both of them were made, you know the rest. Also, Lelouch + female gardevoir = riolu.
  6. V

Look anything familiar?

of course, but hey, someone else found this, and it's 4chan written all over it.
  7. V

Is There a Pokemon That You Have an Emotional Connection To?

well, i always had a gardevoir on my team, and the same for pearl and platinum, except i would have a lucario as well. Speaking of gardevoir, if it were real, and if i approached a female one, i'd take it in my room, and well, you know the rest. :D
  8. V

What if....

it DOES have pokemon in it, (mewtwo, lucario, pikachu, deoxys etc.)
  9. V

What if....

it would end with sephiroth beating BOTH their asses.
  10. V

Ash's Pokemon Team Once they return to Johto

Dude, i'd go back to watching pokemon if: 1) ash's journey went to the orre region 2) ash met shadow pokemn, cipher, 5-year-ago incident, main characters of XD and collesium, snagem being nice to ash, XD001, etc. 3) ash gets a snag machine
  11. V

Look anything familiar?

mission (somewhat) accomplished. have a pie.
  12. V

What if....

What if the next super smash bros game crossed over with the following games: Final fantasy (All games) Gears of war 2 Kingdom hearts (all games) Halo More sonic characters Half life 2 (all episodes) Star ocean (why not?) Portal and finally; TEAM FORTRESS 2! Also, in the next...
  13. V

I think Houndour is a cross-breed of Poochyena and Growlithe

How Gardevoir was made: C.C of Code geass + Blissey = gardevoir (the whole reson why i always have a female gardevoir.)
  14. V

Does Gender matter to you?

Note: i would only prefer female IF: the pokemon is Gardevoir, Milotic,or Dragonair
Back
Top Bottom